eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

8 hours ago, Shite Ron said:

P76 stuff

Well that must be find of the year. For any Leyland licker anyway. I never knew anything about this and am amazed to find one over here but it really is too far gone isn't it? If it was still in Australia you'd have half a chance of finding the parts but over here you've got no chance. That bonnet is toast as well as the missing glass and that's probably just the start of your problems. Shame. 

That crashed Chevy that turned up in that there London.

Unfortunately the seller doesn't mention the odd story, of how it wound up abandoned and smashed up. 

s-l1600.thumb.jpg.fd604d6875d67443e31b19718906d590.jpg

There is no engine or gearbox

Oh...

Unfortunately the documents have been misplaced

I'm out.

EditLink to some of the story  www.hemmings.com

A rather fucked looking Focus ... 

IMG_20221124_220610.thumb.jpg.29ed892c94fd4606f9edae8f1ab13087.jpg

IMG_20221124_220629.thumb.jpg.0893c63696d4ff17b814aa757e1f74a7.jpg

Interesting panel gaps, but hang on, what's this? 

IMG_20221124_220648.thumb.jpg.4d830a75fd846a637a81e228b2801a36.jpg

Ah, the home made number plate. Makes me laugh because they actually made the effort of obtaining a plate background with the GB badge but decided to sharpie the letters on instead 🤣

IMG_20221124_220702.thumb.jpg.6b90fb1f7dbb670e263412ebe545d91e.jpg

15 hours ago, Yoss said:

Well that must be find of the year. For any Leyland licker anyway. I never knew anything about this and am amazed to find one over here but it really is too far gone isn't it? If it was still in Australia you'd have half a chance of finding the parts but over here you've got no chance. That bonnet is toast as well as the missing glass and that's probably just the start of your problems. Shame. 

It looks like somebody wants to have it sat rotting in their field more than I want to have it sat rotting in mine luckily. It'll be interesting to see what it goes for in the end.

19 hours ago, morrisoxide said:

That crashed Chevy that turned up in that there London.

Unfortunately the seller doesn't mention the odd story, of how it wound up abandoned and smashed up. 

s-l1600.thumb.jpg.fd604d6875d67443e31b19718906d590.jpg

Oh...

I'm out.

EditLink to some of the story  www.hemmings.com

The Hemmings article is dated 2015. That car been sat like that for so long. Still not imported.

2 hours ago, D.E said:

My mate pinged me that whilst I was walking the dogs, I chucked a bid or two on it but the reserve appears to be over what I’m comfortable throwing on an unknown and driving halfway up the country for 😅

6 hours ago, Remspoor said:

The Hemmings article is dated 2015. That car been sat like that for so long. Still not imported.

Wow! Was it that long ago?

I remember that story like it was yesterday, maybe I have some kind of odd car memory. But I can't remember that thing err...  You know that whatsit...  Oh who cares anyway.

My Dad and I give each other directions with car locations. Turn right just after where that Citroën XM used to park etc.