eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

56 minutes ago, NorfolkNWeigh said:

I would go so far as to say it’s not a Vitesse, by that stage the Vitesse was effectively a Sterling hatchback, fully loaded with leather , auto , electrics etc. 
Just checked on Vehicle Smart and it’s an 827, presumably from the factory type reg number , one of those oddballs that somebody threw some random TWR bits , maybe a staff purchase or something. The Vitesse wing was a fleet,free  option on all fast backs along with TWR 5 spokes, in late 90.

It's a shame there are no interior pics to verify the trim level; the only pic inside is of the instrument pack, which is MK1b (no voltmeter or oil pressure gauge). That end-of-the-line bodykit would have included the wing, but the bumpers here are definitely MK1a fit, the MK1b  stuff jutted out much farther.  So yes, somebody has taken an 827 (or possibly one of the last Vitesses that weren't Sterling Fastbacks) and bunged a load of older stuff on it, aside from that absolutely heinous grille, which is newer.

What they've ended up with is a load of poorly assembled old bollocks.

22 minutes ago, RoadworkUK said:

It's a shame there are no interior pics to verify the trim level; the only pic inside is of the instrument pack, which is MK1b (no voltmeter or oil pressure gauge). That end-of-the-line bodykit would have included the wing, but the bumpers here are definitely MK1a fit, the MK1b  stuff jutted out much farther.  So yes, somebody has taken an 827 (or possibly one of the last Vitesses that weren't Sterling Fastbacks) and bunged a load of older stuff on it, aside from that absolutely heinous grille, which is newer.

What they've ended up with is a load of poorly assembled old bollocks.

Yes but they are rare* bollocks, so that means it will be worth £8k+++ after a couple weekends...

1 minute ago, willswitchengage said:

Isuzu Pizza Turbo.

s-l1600.jpg

Popular on here. But how desperate do you have to be?

s-l1600.jpg

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/224435999793?hash=item34416d9431:g:uP4AAOSw-tlggnW9

I am desper- 

I'm alright actually

Though I will find it hard to look at cornflake cakes for a while:

4 Ingredients Chocolate Cornflake Cakes - A Baking Journey

8 hours ago, wuvvum said:

I'm quite happy to accept that some leave voters did vote for the reasons you have outlined above.  But saying that the only possible reason anybody could have wanted to vote "leave" was stupidity and racism is simplistic in the extreme.

Anyway, wrong thread for this discussion.  Have a fast Volvo instead.

s-l1600.jpg

Yeah, soz. 

11 hours ago, cort16 said:

Dotty the SD1 from this youtube series up for sale. Amazing transformation given how it started out.

s-l1600.jpg

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/154426830593

Nitro spent all that time for his mates car only for said mate to immediately sell it? I am confused and sadden.

17 minutes ago, egg said:

Tidy it up, get some OEM trims, park it in an air bubble and you have my personal guarantee it will be worth 3x as much in 5 years ;-)

https://www.autotrader.co.uk/car-details/202011236411401

4bbca31d95a24234ada087c91c6aaff5.jpg

a9184521fb824391879861dd8ea8ac2d.jpg

I have really cheap storage at £48 pcm for a bay. Air chambers are about £500.

£48 * 12 * 5 + £500 = £3380

£690 * 3 = £2070

Possibly not the best investment opportunity!

1 hour ago, Floatylight said:

Mini, £450 Stoke

Not completely beyond help I wouldn't of thought..

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/2657050751263439/?ref=facebook_story_share

Screenshot_20210426-082012_Facebook.jpg

Screenshot_20210426-082029_Facebook.jpg

Screenshot_20210426-082308_Facebook.jpg

It will need access to a Psychiatrist,  and a full set of body panels. And a welder and.....lots of time. And for what? 

I'll just put this close up here. Screenshot_20210426-092029_Chrome.thumb.jpg.912f9408011a50d900bdf76c9ac29a3f.jpg

Screenshot_20210426-092401_Chrome.jpg

58 minutes ago, Remspoor said:

Nitro spent all that time for his mates car only for said mate to immediately sell it? I am confused and sadden.

I assumed that he knows as he just published a completion video on it a couple of days ago. Lovely car, I like the S look of gold wheels and triton green too.

1 hour ago, SiC said:

I have really cheap storage at £48 pcm for a bay. Air chambers are about £500.

£48 * 12 * 5 + £500 = £3380

£690 * 3 = £2070

Possibly not the best investment opportunity!

Aye, that's proper maths though, not that man maths!