eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

Picture 7 of 12

mg zt | eBay

High miles diesel. MOT fails not overly worrying, but slipping clutch might see it off.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Rod/b said:

I had an L reg Onion LX. Absolute fucking piece of shit, no redeeming features whatsoever. 

I had one of the early Mk1 Orion’s in 1984 (1.6GL). I thought it was a very nice car , drove it 175 000 miles in 7 years, by which time it was falling apart, but that was due to 1980s manufacturing rather than a bad car per se.

7 minutes ago, D.E said:

It's hard to imagine now that anyone would buy a car new with a roof that looks as bad as that, it's like they let the blind design school have a go then they let one of them fit it. 

Fucking awful 

• Like 3

EBay alerted me to this at lunchtime, had to open it to make sure it wasn’t a pissed off neighbour listing mine!:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/394449370067?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=Bny2QpcxQBm&sssrc=2349624&ssuid=1jhKv4DdRA2&var=&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY

AF5F10F6-5146-42FE-A809-7F085DB9307D.thumb.png.ac1cee8fcf634d253b1065b5cd601711.png

On 06/02/2023 at 19:49, wesacosa said:

I keep spotting this Mondeo around Derby, I've took pics for @egg K reg list. Its always looked very clean and is/was obviously still being used for local supermarket and hospital trips.

1 hour ago, Cavcraft said:

It’s great not being able to tilt the cab easily on these, even better when you have to change a burst power steering hose on one in the pissing rain in the NEC car park. I had to contort my way in between the wheel arch and tyre.

2 hours ago, Cavcraft said:

Picture 7 of 12

mg zt | eBay

High miles diesel. MOT fails not overly worrying, but slipping clutch might see it off.

I actually really like that.. especially the blue fake (?) half alcantara seats

A couple tyres, a couple drop links, sort the lights and a clutch for what otherwise sounds like a well sorted ZT 

IMG_20230207_230623.thumb.jpg.c048a7bbb55a944a955c2dd4027f9bdf.jpg

Why is it that anything remotely tempting is so far away though?! 

'taking it to a pre booked MOT m8' might be a slight pisstake over that sort of distance..

The reg seems to be non-existent, YP53 UWN , unless it's a private plate 🤔

9 hours ago, RoverFolkUs said:

I actually really like that.. especially the blue fake (?) half alcantara seats

A couple tyres, a couple drop links, sort the lights and a clutch for what otherwise sounds like a well sorted ZT 

IMG_20230207_230623.thumb.jpg.c048a7bbb55a944a955c2dd4027f9bdf.jpg

Why is it that anything remotely tempting is so far away though?! 

'taking it to a pre booked MOT m8' might be a slight pisstake over that sort of distance..

The reg seems to be non-existent, YP53 UWN , unless it's a private plate 🤔

Distance for the MOT rule doesn't matter. There's no stipulation on that

It's quite near me and I'd be happy to help if you do want it 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, Nullzwei said:

£83000 in 1996, now worth less than £1k. If you’d had bought a house in the SE for that, it’ll be worth around £400k now.

• Like 3