SAVED for a 2nd time Visa Cabriolet in Edinburgh! - New Clutch fitted

Six-cylinder

This would be very very welcome to do a Welsh leg of its tour of Britain with @Mrsbrownnova and I! Whenever the time is right naturally. Its doing Scotland and will do England... I’m sure a Welsh leg is appropriate.

I do just worry that if I try a Visa I’ll  really want one! 

Got the mini wheels, thanks @Flat4 and good luck with your journey! 

Miserable weather, it must be because I now have a working convertible... Need to charge the battery or jump start it for a wee drive but lacking motivation right now from my warm living room! Here’s a quick picture, It’s out on the flat so i can check levels after it’s surgery. Just noticed my neighbour opposite is Chris’ wee brother 5 Cylinder! 
5C86DA0D-EEC6-491C-A237-5BC2F131C947.thumb.jpeg.ecc0d3b124b2c1c60649adc561cd9265.jpeg

I work in a school and we’ve all to make a “summer themed” quick video to say happy holidays to the kids, was thinking I should use this car for mine but I’m scared if I take the roof down it won’t  go back up! @Six-cylinder did the previous owner say anything about the roof? All the times I seen it in passing it was up. 

13 minutes ago, 320touring said:

What is the roof on it made from? I may have some leftover roof waterproofing from the golf

I suspect that by now the roof is made of gaffer tape and brittle vinyl somewhat akin to the condition of the Dead Sea scrolls. Handle only with white kid gloves in a temperature and humidity controlled environment.

1 minute ago, anonymous user said:

I suspect that by now the roof is made of gaffer tape and brittle vinyl somewhat akin to the condition of the Dead Sea scrolls. Handle only with white kid gloves in a temperature and humidity controlled environment.

....with appropriate PPE.

4 minutes ago, anonymous user said:

2 minutes ago, Tadhg Tiogar said:

....with appropriate PPE.

All of the above ?

31 minutes ago, aldo135 said:

if your looking for something relatively easy to do while waiting for the sun to make an appearance you could try look for some markings on the mini wheels :) 

hoping to find something like 1161 or 21A2744

or if nothing else a 24Mm offset!

image.thumb.png.63644a80d2e8dc5409780394fcd660c4.png

7 hours ago, aldo135 said:

Miserable weather, it must be because I now have a working convertible... Need to charge the battery or jump start it for a wee drive but lacking motivation right now from my warm living room! Here’s a quick picture, It’s out on the flat so i can check levels after it’s surgery. Just noticed my neighbour opposite is Chris’ wee brother 5 Cylinder! 
5C86DA0D-EEC6-491C-A237-5BC2F131C947.thumb.jpeg.ecc0d3b124b2c1c60649adc561cd9265.jpeg

I work in a school and we’ve all to make a “summer themed” quick video to say happy holidays to the kids, was thinking I should use this car for mine but I’m scared if I take the roof down it won’t  go back up! @Six-cylinder did the previous owner say anything about the roof? All the times I seen it in passing it was up. 

We should have cut the roof off the C15 we were scavenging parts from today and used it as a lift on/off roof!

IMG_20200613_132842 broad.jpg

On 6/7/2020 at 8:05 PM, BeEP said:

I taxed the Allegro last Monday, changing the tax class to Historic.  The (very nice and chatty) lady first tried to give me the V5 back; I questioned this and she checked with her manager so she took it back, but I don't remember seeing her stamp it.  Will I get a correct V5 back, the same one with a letter wondering why they've received it or just never hear from them again?  Place bets now......

Answer; correct V5 received in less than three weeks.  I feel a bit guilty given the three months it took you to get the correct one for the Visa!