What makes you grin? Antidote to grumpy thread

outlaw118

Seen a mk1 pre 91 disco im going back to the maccys where it was parked soon as need tea

New range rover towing a caravan in amberley on the way here 

And who had the kingswood wagon on here hmc? Saw something very similar but was moving so no pic

Series 2 landie but ibvs that was pahhhked

Toyota ftw

2 minutes ago, Dyslexic Viking said:

I never checked the subtitles, what's going on, nothing is what he saying, but it's still funny.

Proof positive nobody understands sunnmørsk 😄

I’ve never used youtube subtitling, so I don’t know if you can specify which language is spoken.  But I think it’s expecting english, and the voice recognition tries matching what he says to english words . 

Since Tuesday I've driven about 1,350 miles.  Canterbury-Cambridge, Cambridge-Carlisle, Carlisle-Cambridge, Cambridge-Exmouth, Exmouth-Canterbury and a couple of local trips in all of that.  Nothing compared to the couriers and lorry drivers out there but I got home about an hour and a half ago.  At last.

23 minutes ago, GrumpiusMaximus said:

Since Tuesday I've driven about 1,350 miles.  Canterbury-Cambridge, Cambridge-Carlisle, Carlisle-Cambridge, Cambridge-Exmouth, Exmouth-Canterbury and a couple of local trips in all of that.  Nothing compared to the couriers and lorry drivers out there but I got home about an hour and a half ago.  At last.

Have a lie-in.