What makes you grin? Antidote to grumpy thread

outlaw118

5 hours ago, Matty said:

@Mallytook speedo out of the car Saturday. Rung JDO instruments this morning and dropped it off this aft on my way to Kent for work. He says it'll be ready to collect Friday when I'm on my way back up. Can't fault that. Cheers for the recommendation 👍 

He told me that mine was gummed up with oil that was drawn up the cable, and to drill a very tiny hole in the outer speedo cable at the gearbox end to stop this.

Nice bloke to deal with.  (like me 🤣).

On 12/31/2022 at 8:40 PM, Wack said:

Screenshot_20221231_204019_TikTok.thumb.jpg.7e8a8f8028d470d918165b75e7d706bf.jpg

Probably showing my age (or lack thereof) a bit here, but that picture is from a YouTube video about things from pound shops from 2010, from a cynical man in Norfolk. 

It's just some absurdly marketed resealable plastic bags. The best bit is left out of that image - Chef Excellence, a stock photo man used to 'endorse' the bags.

9 hours ago, Ghosty said:

Probably showing my age (or lack thereof) a bit here, but that picture is from a YouTube video about things from pound shops from 2010, from a cynical man in Norfolk. 

It's just some absurdly marketed resealable plastic bags. The best bit is left out of that image - Chef Excellence, a stock photo man used to 'endorse' the bags.

Ashens sprang to mind as soon as I saw that on here the other day. Chef Excellence no less!

Strolled into Poundland for a couple of bits this evening, walking past and saw this card in the corner of my eye. Had a double-take as I thought I saw the word "Brothel" 🤣

"To a brilliant Brothel" 🤣

Upon closer inspection, it turned out to be great sticker placement over "Brother" 🤣

IMG_20230104_192425.thumb.jpg.300cbbd2381cea7fa198eea2a4f99455.jpg

2 hours ago, RoverFolkUs said:

Strolled into Poundland for a couple of bits this evening, walking past and saw this card in the corner of my eye. Had a double-take as I thought I saw the word "Brothel" 🤣

"To a brilliant Brothel" 🤣

Upon closer inspection, it turned out to be great sticker placement over "Brother" 🤣

IMG_20230104_192425.thumb.jpg.300cbbd2381cea7fa198eea2a4f99455.jpg

Something on your mind perhaps? :)

31 minutes ago, Remspoor said:

The way of the world , if it was the other way around you could be having your day in court.

As firm believer in a hug and a kiss I find that a bit sad. 
Have avoided litigation thus far by being strong in my believe that it would be taken as the gesture it was ment in whatever the circumstance. Hear what you’re saying mind. Anyone who looks like they may misconstrue, No hugs and kisses for you.