Matty Posted January 28, 2024 Posted January 28, 2024 Not mine, my mother's. But that is my leg tbf. Right mardy arse (the lurcher not my leg) Remspoor and Dyslexic Viking 2
Dyslexic Viking Posted January 28, 2024 Posted January 28, 2024 Norwegian cooking Remspoor, catsinthewelder, GeorgeB and 1 other 1 3
High Jetter Posted January 28, 2024 Posted January 28, 2024 1 hour ago, EyesWeldedShut said: Thought I'd MoT check Apollo 11 Was dragged out of bed to be enthralled by the grainy images. Wasn't it on a school day?
EyesWeldedShut Posted January 29, 2024 Posted January 29, 2024 7 hours ago, High Jetter said: Was dragged out of bed to be enthralled by the grainy images. Wasn't it on a school day? That and David Hemery winning gold at the Mexico Olympics - my mum was the sports fan, my dad just wanted the moon Next morning at school was kind of quiet as I recall.
DavieW Posted January 29, 2024 Posted January 29, 2024 I was walking through Morrisons car park on Saturday when a woman and (I assume) her mother arrived at their car with a trolley of groceries. The daughter asked the older woman "Do you want these in the boot or in the car?" The older woman's reply......... "Yes". 🤪 Vantman and myglaren 2
vulgalour Posted January 29, 2024 Posted January 29, 2024 Group of middle aged people with dogs having a natter at a junction as I pull up in the Princess. I hear through the slightly open window "Cor, a Princess!" from the one bloke, which made me grin, especially since he didn't appear to be able to drum up any enthusiasm from the others stood nattering. LightBulbFun, horriblemercedes, DSdriver and 6 others 8 1
Markeh Posted January 29, 2024 Posted January 29, 2024 Got the otherwise fairly miserable task of putting the last of my grans stuff for sale, her old clothes on Vinted. Apparently the manufacturer of this top she bought didn't bother replacing the label text with their own. Ah yes, that well known fashion brand, Sample Text Remspoor, LightBulbFun, catsinthewelder and 5 others 8
MikeR Posted January 29, 2024 Posted January 29, 2024 In a Southport pub tonight , it's very quiet , the bar staff recognised me , and I have not been in for a fortnight and she wasn't on shift when I was last in !!!!! myglaren and Banger Kenny 2
808 Estate Posted January 29, 2024 Posted January 29, 2024 Banger Kenny, rainagain, myglaren and 1 other 2 2
High Jetter Posted January 29, 2024 Posted January 29, 2024 2 hours ago, vulgalour said: Group of middle aged people with dogs having a natter at a junction as I pull up in the Princess. I hear through the slightly open window "Cor, a Princess!" from the one bloke, which made me grin, especially since he didn't appear to be able to drum up any enthusiasm from the others stood nattering. Can you describe what you were wearing? Sheefag, RoverFolkUs, myglaren and 1 other 4
nev_jr Posted January 29, 2024 Posted January 29, 2024 8am this morning: squatters discovered in my villa. Fucksticks. 11am: big juicy promotion. Unfucksticks. 1:30pm: squatters binned. Double unfucksticks. What a rollercoaster of emotion. Dyslexic Viking, Coprolalia, outlaw118 and 1 other 4
myglaren Posted January 30, 2024 Posted January 30, 2024 12 hours ago, MikeR said: In a Southport pub tonight , it's very quiet , the bar staff recognised me , and I have not been in for a fortnight and she wasn't on shift when I was last in !!!!! They have a photo of you behind the bar. MikeR 1
Floatylight Posted January 30, 2024 Posted January 30, 2024 This is what you would call a "survivor car" one of the first batch of HQ registered Laguna II's made it to over 22 years old, I had one of the same batch at 2-3 years old and I don't think it made it to 6 yrs old due to the absolutely appaling build quality richardmorris, vulgalour, horriblemercedes and 5 others 8
castros_bro Posted January 30, 2024 Posted January 30, 2024 14 hours ago, MikeR said: In a Southport pub tonight , it's very quiet , the bar staff recognised me , and I have not been in for a fortnight and she wasn't on shift when I was last in !!!!! You being their only customer for 2 weeks? myglaren and Remspoor 2
New POD Posted January 30, 2024 Posted January 30, 2024 14 hours ago, MikeR said: In a Southport pub tonight , Seriously. Southport in a pub ? I weep at the pain you must be in.
New POD Posted January 30, 2024 Posted January 30, 2024 7 minutes ago, castros_bro said: You being their only customer with their own teeth for 2 weeks? Efcv Remspoor and cobblers 2
cobblers Posted January 30, 2024 Posted January 30, 2024 12 hours ago, High Jetter said: Can you describe what you were wearing? Having met vulgalour on a few occasions, (and I mean this in a genuinely complimentary way), that he is the only person who could adequately describe what he was likely to be wearing twosmoke300, vulgalour, Coprolalia and 1 other 2 2
vulgalour Posted January 30, 2024 Posted January 30, 2024 I'd like to say I've toned things down and matured since then. I haven't. catsinthewelder, Stanky, twosmoke300 and 7 others 5 5
andy18s Posted January 30, 2024 Posted January 30, 2024 Floatylight, myglaren, tooSavvy and 7 others 10
hairnet Posted January 30, 2024 Posted January 30, 2024 Omg!!!!!!! Marina door handles, Rustybullethole, outlaw118 and 2 others 5
Muniphobia Posted January 30, 2024 Posted January 30, 2024 1 minute ago, hairnet said: Omg!!!!!!! bASe grille but no dangly unpainted door mirrors?
hairnet Posted January 30, 2024 Posted January 30, 2024 Eurobase cos no wiper Maybe they didnt get them that early
wuvvum Posted January 30, 2024 Posted January 30, 2024 20 hours ago, nev_jr said: 8am this morning: squatters discovered in my villa. Fucksticks. 11am: big juicy promotion. Unfucksticks. 1:30pm: squatters binned. Double unfucksticks. What a rollercoaster of emotion. Sounds like they must be a bit more assertive about evicting squatters over there than they are here... outlaw118 1
Dyslexic Viking Posted January 30, 2024 Posted January 30, 2024 I follow several farmers on YouTube and among the small farms there is a lot of improvisation and fun things that happen like below, his mate has bought a combine in another US state and shipping is expensive so they haul it home like below over a considerable distance. And the police didn't stop them either. https://youtu.be/10pSNK2RFlQ warch, Back_For_More, Vantman and 2 others 5
cobblers Posted January 31, 2024 Posted January 31, 2024 13 hours ago, wuvvum said: Sounds like they must be a bit more assertive about evicting squatters over there than they are here... Takes longer than that to get an ambulance here! nev_jr 1
nev_jr Posted January 31, 2024 Posted January 31, 2024 13 hours ago, wuvvum said: Sounds like they must be a bit more assertive about evicting squatters over there than they are here... They’re not, we got very lucky here. If they went 72 hours undetected in there they can stay in there for up to two years cobblers, wuvvum, RoverFolkUs and 1 other 1 3
cobblers Posted January 31, 2024 Posted January 31, 2024 16 minutes ago, nev_jr said: They’re not, we got very lucky here. If they went 72 hours undetected in there they can stay in there for up to two years That's absolutely fucking ridiculous, if you'll pardon my french. outlaw118 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now