Shitefest 2018 (U.K.) Chez Saabnut 9-10th june

HMC

Chance it could be south of Aberdeen? Count me in.  8)  Even gives an excuse to take the Cairn O'Mount road as well. 

Like Supernaut, I'd be probably be able to collect folk from Aberdeen's world Class* transport facilities. 

Sounds like a plan to me.

I know I'd said I'd chin an acquaintance of mine about East Fife, but predictably enough, I haven't seen him in months. Maybe catch up with him soon and enquire anyway in case a backup plan is required. At least Fife's on the way to Aberdeen for most of you.

Also, if FOAD services are required for ferrying or whatever, I'd be willing to help there too, I'm not far from himself.

And...

Under 2 hours for me going the boring way (A90)

Plenty of awesome roads up that way so it's be rude not to take the long way up though. In the Locost, weather permitting. Any adventurous shiters would be welcome to join me on a scenic tour from Dunfermline.

I'll need a tow when the Locost breaks down....

...I'll follow you up with fluids and tools, which are ALWAYS in whatever I'm driving anyway.

Same goes for the rest of youse, which I suspect may be the utility of FOAD and myself! Midway spannering and bodging...

• Like 2

I cannot articulate how happy i am that Shitefest will be happening not only in Scotland, but in Aberdeenshire!

This is awesome!

Approximately 820 mile round trip. Volvo is currently doing 24mpg. I better hope my financial situation turns round soon. This could get expensive!

I could give you a tow if you like?

Or just buy something disposable and economical and with enough MOT for the week then scrap it afterwards?

Cavcraft could get some curtosey cars together for the shiters with not fab MPG, then they drive it to the scrappy at the end and forward on the cash

I could threaten my parents with being the contingency.

"Hey Dad, if you don't make any progress on the Land Rover by June, some nutters from the internet will turn up to help* with it instead!"

I could give you a tow if you like?

Or just buy something disposable and economical and with enough MOT for the week then scrap it afterwards?

Cavcraft could get some curtosey cars together for the shiters with not fab MPG, then they drive it to the scrappy at the end and forward on the cash

Tricky to find cheap and auto. But I am looking as the Volvo is being a prick and left me with no transport!