Shitefest 2018 (U.K.) Chez Saabnut 9-10th june

HMC

The bouncy druid isn't a bad driver either

Since your new Mr Saab, we can deal with this sort of stuff, reckon your field is better or worse?

I think I'm right in saying that's the autoshite benchmark for facilities. Shitefest 2017 was almost boring in its dry ground and pleasant weather and facilities

Is there a localish premier or whatnot. It's a contingency for no babysitters. May have to take my little angels with me.

I am in the middle of nowhere - there is nothing local! Nearest Premier Inn place is Portlethen, about 20 miles. Nearest hotels are Stonehaven and Montrose, about 10 miles. There are a few B&Bs more local, but not really sure what standard, but a minimum of 5 miles I would guess

I've booked the weekend off.  I'm not a definite attendee yet, but I've been meaning to visit Scotland for years now and this might be the kick up the arse I need (although I wasn't intending to venture quite so close to the Arctic Circle).

I think you'll like it. Scotland is an incredible country. Four years ago, I was up there in the Sirion. We went right to the top to see the northern lights.

I normally avoid Scotland after May due to the midge problem. What is your place like for them? They can ruin a holiday!

Not too bad, though they can be a bloody nuisance. Early June they are not out in force, and providing there is 5mph of wind or more, they are not noticeable. Should shitefest coincide with a rare still day and early awakening midges, we can always retreat to the shed.

I think you'll like it. Scotland is an incredible country. Four years ago, I was up there in the Sirion. We went right to the top to see the northern lights.

Lucky git. I've been right to the top several times but never managed to see the northern lights yet.