HMC- New Alfa 156 2.4 20v JTD SPORTWAGON

HMC

• HMC changed the title to HMC- Incoming APOCALYPSE MACHINE
15 minutes ago, HMC said:

Why was i clearing the decks? a good question. Because next week im going into central london and returning with this beast

IMG_3564.thumb.jpeg.dc6be53aebc2916c7c8af4653821767d.jpeg

But not before driving around soho in it and being a nuisance.

Just when you think HMC has reached the pinnacle, he keeps climbing and lo and behold another pinnacle is achieved

13 minutes ago, HMC said:

IMG_3568.png

IMG_3569.thumb.png.abf96b97ce7637f2d67d618cfb3cecd9.png

IMG_3567.png

Surely this vehicle trajectory can only culminate in a Sherman Tank? 

Well bought. I hope it really pisses off the old dodders in Tavi

18 minutes ago, HMC said:

IMG_3591.png

thats amazing its like the Boeing 737-100 of the Stretch-limo world,  short stubby ancient older type of a style, that today not many people are probably aware of

its a panther body car, but not a town car and not even that stretched, I love it! :) 

• Like 2

Ive always loved yanks, had a good few. Never quite been brave enough to go for any sort of stretch as they are often done in a very 'haphazzard' way.

I salute you and await posts about progress.

50 minutes ago, Marm Toastsmith said:

Tell me about the Volvo. I'm in Devon. :D

Edit: seen it... looks nice... will give the ad a proper read in a bit.

It's big, it's blue, it's 4 wheel drive and it's very cheap , but it's tatty and it needs a steering rack. I'm driving it at the moment and don't really have the time or wherewithal to get it sorted, so I'm just gonna sell to someone who can.

36 minutes ago, cort16 said:

That's cool, I saw that on autotrader a few weeks ago.  Does it not have some weird issue with the back window/roof.

He did a video call with me, i was a bit concerned about that, but apparently not rusty but the vinyl roof is flapping about. it was about 3k, then 1500 quid, and then i took the bait at £895. This after him spending 10k on it.

Apparently he bought it off a dodgy Greek character in the East end.

3 minutes ago, HMC said:

He did a video call with me, i was a bit concerned about that, but apparently not rusty but the vinyl roof is flapping about. it was about 3k, then 1500 quid, and then i took the bait at £895. This after him spending 10k on it.

Apparently he bought it off a dodgy Greek character in the East end.

Get the pritt-stick out to glue it back down . 
I wonder if it was an airport transfer car?  I think it was quite common to have lower spec stretched cars to shuffle folk between terminals . 

11 minutes ago, cort16 said:

Get the pritt-stick out to glue it back down . 
I wonder if it was an airport transfer car?  I think it was quite common to have lower spec stretched cars to shuffle folk between terminals . 

I was wondering that, you see way more town car stretches than these, and these are just unglamourous work wagons.

Why does this exist lol. I guess someone used it as airport shuttle, why it is in the UK is anybody's guess though. At under 900 quid it's a total bargain and epic purchase. No clue how anyone can spend 10 grand on a crown Vic either, even with 3k of bodywork. Literally everything is dirt cheap for them.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, HMC said:

IMG_3570.png

shirley the ECU was with the original ex cop car?????? and i'm sure the ecu's aint that different , watched loads of yanks with these and seem mechanically simple!!