Great number plates - got any?

outlaw118

numbered plate - guernsey

theres  a 7 series round here with 7UU on it

saw a jazz yesterday with 42K on it - plate worth ££ on a 3 grand hatch

First plate I remember:

OSH 1T

On a white Ford, I think it was a Cortina but I was a kid and can't remember 10 minutes ago, let alone 34 years.

Next: DWA150N. Exciting, no? More amusing for being on a lovely blue CX, and the owner's name was D Watson with two screws neatly placed on the 1. Normally I get rage at mis-spaced plates and daft fonts, but that looked like it had been done way before acrylic plates and computer printed sheets made every prat get one.

My Citroën C6 had C6 RTK on it - my parents had got a set of plates when DVLA launched them in 1992 but A1 had been taken, so we all got A4. I got mocked endlessly for having a private plate on my Chevette at college :/

(I left C6 RTK on the car. I was NEVER going to need that one again).

A while back, H8 US X on a pink Porsche parked across two disabled bays in a services, no blue badge. Really didn't need a plate to encourage me there.

America makes it easy. When I get down to the DMV, Marvin (the Fifth Avenue) will be getting H2G2-42 on a Salmon plate. Someone already has 5TH AVE and yes, it's on a Fifth Avenue. I hope I see it going about sometime!

Both things can be explained.

The five digit numeric plate is a channel islands plate - Guernsey.

And mistaking a Fiesta for a Focus is because they're fucking bland, bloated things.

Followed an older shape Vivaro van twice yesterday. It had UK plates and something like "IID56765". Definitely IID and then 5 numbers.  Tried to get a pic but failed. Have googled and no clues. Baffled.

Nah, I know about those. In the UK (and South Africa) 3 numbers, then a "D" then 3 numbers.  Like "123D321"  Slightly different font. "X" rather than a "D" for support staff.  "CD" usually in other countries for "Corps Diplomatique".  This was one of my old ones: 

post-18080-0-32874600-1430519480_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Followed an older shape Vivaro van twice yesterday. It had UK plates and something like "IID56765". Definitely IID and then 5 numbers.  Tried to get a pic but failed. Have googled and no clues. Baffled.

I've seen eastern European tat with UK-spec plates in Slovenian or whatever format before, white front and back, could have been that?

Also saw that done on an exported RHD Mondeo in Spain before - had white plastic post-2001 plates front and back with a Spanish number!

Could it be an Irish 11-D-56765? I'm sure I've seen a vehicle with an Irish reg on UK-style plates before.

Yeah, that's it. 2011 Vivaro. Dublin reg. But the prat has used yellow plates/uk numbers. Wonder why he didn't use white plate at least. Traveller no doubt.

Years ago saw M15ERY on a BMW Z3... 

And saw PRA15E on an Alfa Romeo 156 belonged to a local church minister (apparently - so me mam said)

Years ago saw M15ERY on a BMW Z3... 

And saw PRA15E on an Alfa Romeo 156 belonged to a local church minister (apparently - so me mam said)

I was only wondering yesterday if anyone had M15ERY and now I know.

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry, no photo but seen outside a hospital, a large Peugeot with the registration YE10 CAR. It was a taxi for the company Yelo Cars. Would have been better if the number plate wasn't in such an odd font.

Sorry no photo but saw TV 7 on a shite Astray floppy top on the A37 today. It definitely fitted all Voxhalls are shite catagory!

There`s a pick up near me that has BAD SPUD     BA05 PUD

Used to be a BMW in Kiddy that had B1TCH driven by a very tidy looking milf

A mate used to have a golf J51 UNT.