Great number plates - got any?

outlaw118

On 05/02/2022 at 00:32, GR8 PL8 M8 said:

Since I'm doing this, recent photo-less plate spots include JAK 3 on a FFRR, and 84 LDY on a Urus, both heading into Gerrards Cross (no surprises there).

IMG_20220312_154443.thumb.jpg.d91b8e94ab1dcf8004f777e475622d5a.jpg

Papped JAK 3 today, shame it's misspaced. Also saw M1 LLY recently (spaced correctly!), I regret not stopping to take a photo. At how much effort does plate spotting get a bit sad?

This one's probably been mentioned several times already? Some 20+ years back I was on a bit of "lads outing" in Newquay, Cornwall and was very amused to see a stereotypical "dealers" BMW with the number plate DRU9 80Y. The car kept doing circuits around the main drag, windows down, system up. I did do a reg check not that long ago but couldn't find it? 

6 hours ago, AdgeCutler said:

This one's probably been mentioned several times already? Some 20+ years back I was on a bit of "lads outing" in Newquay, Cornwall and was very amused to see a stereotypical "dealers" BMW with the number plate DRU9 80Y. The car kept doing circuits around the main drag, windows down, system up. I did do a reg check not that long ago but couldn't find it? 

currently on retention, or at least last on a Pug 307 https://www.freecarcheck.co.uk/free/RFJVOTgwWQ-MTY0ODEyMTkwOA/

I would not be surprised if it was pulled by the DVLA at some point not because of what it says being offensive or anything like, but if you miss space the lettering on a plate, and you find the wrong end of a police officer (which you would likely do if you where dealing drugs LOL) then the police officer can report the miss-use of the plate to the DVLA who can and will pull it