The Autoshite holy grail is now one of us!

trigger

I know we have the ebay thread for this but this car has cropped up on here so many times it deserves it's own thread NOW IT'S FOR SALE!!!

$_86.JPG

Yes that London based dangly door mirror, grey grill Sierra is now available for some die hard shitter to own!

https://www.gumtree.com/p/ford/classic-ford-sierra-base-1983-only-48-000-miles-2-former-keepers/1161907750

$_86.JPG

Come on down, the SHITE IS RIGHT!!!

A real Ford enthusiast will purchase that at the asking and preserve it as it is or restore it to as-new.  Unfortunately, no such person really exists so this will likely now be ruined.

I'd pay close to that if I could afford it, it's flipping brilliant.

Sadly, that is doomed at the hands of the philistines with their stupid RS etc plans. I love this car and personally I think it is worth the asking price.

a one hundredth share in a shonky old sierra.....tempting!

$_86.JPG

Complete with SATAN'S AIRFILTER and bonus BANSAI BATTERY!

That's the Star of David, not Satan

• Like 2

Too many monies, I fear.

If it were sub £700 I could just about imagine me buying it, running it for a while for shits'n'giggles then raffling it at an acceptable loss, but a bag is too much and so is £16-odd a ticket.

• Like 3

That is great!!!

Just an observation but some people on here are proper blinkered!! For every RS licker there's a "proper enthusiast" (whatever that is) who will put the effort in to restore to factory spec, just try and turn your wanky prejudices off and have a look around and some of the restos and auctions over the past couple of years. 

I simply cannot remember the last time I saw a grey grilled Sierra.  A very very long time ago.

It is a bit expensive, but when you consider restoration cost, what difference does a couple of hundred make?

Bit grim with 4 speed box though.