Sudden dilemma - tell me about small 4wd shite - bonus 2013 S'fest ford video

M'coli

MORE DETAILS NEEDED (please?)

I'll make a proper advert once I've got the Sierra home as the Starlet will be surplus to requirements then but basically it's a 1998 1.3 SR which has the sports suspension and wheels and electric windows, power steering etc.

79000 miles, full history, needs for nothing, new tyres, 11 months mot, other than the dodgy painted bonnet by myself and a few dents it's pretty much spot on.

I'll be looking for £995 ono which is cheap for a nice one of these.

c966c85c0fce54c0e7916ce29467e595.jpg

Pandamoniums Jazz?

http://autoshite.com/topic/21419-just-bought-a-proton-honda-jazz-for-sale/page-2

Maybe this is more inline with your requirements M'coli after my previous 2 fails which fitted none of your criteria.

Honda Logo could be another contender, no one under the age of 73 has ever brought one before.

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201508236295252?onesearchad=used%2Cnearlynew%2Cnew&search-target=usedcars&page=1&make=honda&postcode=nn84sa&model=logo&sort=default&radius=1500&channel=cars&logcode=p

(The silver car looked better value but I actually had the requirements open in another tab so I didnt post another car so far out of spec to be laughable)

gotta say that i am mighty tempted by triggs starlet.

now all i need to do is get SWMBO to go along with buying another car.

i'm gr9 at buying them, but then i get all sentimental unable to sell one when another one comes along!

i've done that with both the XJR and the Metro, i bought another car and then found that i couldn't/didn't want to sell the one which was supposed to be replaced...

whatta dummy....

New Panda or old Panda?

I'm beginning to realise that I'm not after sensible - the 106 fills that duty.  I'm after something that needs driving, that will make me stay off the beer on a Saturday evening simply to take it out for a drive, hence the small sporty things-bias.  If a decent enough Metro came up, I might be well tempted by that, especially if I can lay my hands on a 16v Kettle-series engine.

I might, however, go and see if I fit into the seats of a Puma this weekend - if not, I'm sure the seats from a KA will fit there.  Also fancied is the Smart Roadster...has anyone got a shoehorn?

• 2 weeks later...

I'm up int' Dales close to where Shitefest 2013 took place, and have been reminded of how beautiful it is here.

So I fancy a small shite 4wd! Any suggestions, advice, warnings and suchlike? I'm thinking Suzuki Jimini, Dhiahtsu Terios and the like. Unfortunately, I believe the Suzuki XC90 is ruled out by having nowhere for the dog to go.