Cars you didn't know existed until very recently.

philibusmo

ko3llNS.jpg

This is the other one.

First one made was based on an accident-damaged V12 E-type in the 70s.

The Guyson E12, William Towns, possibly limited production run, . . . stuff like that, blah blah blah.

Link

https://www.aronline.co.uk/cars/jaguar/jaguar-e-type-review/guyson-e12/

Quote " . . . if the owner so desired, the car could be returned to its standard form by removing the glassfibre panels, refitting the original bonnet and bootlid – and making good any superficial damage incurred by the method of attachment".

I actually owned one of those 323 3 doors a few years ago.Before the scrapage scheme and before ebay changed the feedback rules.About twelve years ago I used to buy unusual cars out of bca and sell then on ebay.Saw this Mazda and thought it was an import but no it was uk supplied.The car sold very quickly and the buyer was only two villages away.Never seen it since though.

Thanks to a post by Wuvvum in the ebay tat thread; the Peugeot Auverland.

EDIT: Not a Peugeot, it's just called the Auverland A3. Auverland also apparently bought Panhard from Peugeot in 2005, and have renamed themselves Panhard.

From Wikipedia: "Since 30 December 2005, the company took the name " Panhard General Defense "and expects a turnover of more than 95 million euros for 2006 and 120 million in 2007. Despite its modest size in relation to key players in the defense industry, it still ranks as Europe's leading armored wheeled vehicles under 10 tons, with the lineup the most robust market."

auverland-a3.jpg

auverland_a4_01a.jpg

auverland_a4_02.jpg

auverland1.jpg

Looks like a Fiat 124 Spider doesn't it? Well, it is but the last ones were built as the Pininfarina Azzurra Spider.

attachicon.gifIMG_9717.JPG

I doubt anyone is gonna care, But I cant help but notice S801BWC which was Stagecoach Londons first ever trident, TA1 http://www.countrybus.org/TA_Stagecoach/TA_1.htm nice un-intentional spot there :) (seeing the tridents on ians bus stop makes me feel old...)

it used to run on my Local routes, (I shit ye not, the local bus stop here has just the 26 48 and 55 stopping at it which where all Stagecoach routes for a long time) it always stood out to me as it always had the Routemaster style seats/Seat frames rather then the shite hard plastic crap most low floor buses had/have these days.

Driving home last weekend and seen that the 67-Reg Swift in front of me had a diff & visible driveshafts...

swift-allgrip-24.jpg

Turns out it's they make a 4-wheel drive Swift and its called the AllGrip, and is an option for the higher spec Swifts. And it's a Hybird.

Neat and all, but i'd most likely go with the Ignis with 'Allgrip' spec, as much cheaper. (An Allgrip spec Swift will set you back around £17k...) 

Honda Accord Coupe - have to admit I was oblivious to these ever coming out, but it was during my self-imposed exile from all things vehicular. Look rather nice, but it'd have to be the 3 litre V6 I think. Not many about

Manufactured Stateside, not Swindon, rather bizarrely

post-20951-0-59804000-1526241641_thumb.jpg

Lovely cars but all automatics and gearbox is weak

This. Knew someone years ago that had one and while a nice car being automatic it was a bit poo and always something wrong with it. He always went with the story of American built as if that was a good thing.

It's a very nice looking car but if only they did manual...

This. Knew someone years ago that had one and while a nice car being automatic it was a bit poo and always something wrong with it. He always went with the story of American built as if that was a good thing.

They did but only in 2 litre version

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

You can get the Accord Coupe with the 2.0 4 cylinder and a manual. About 150hp IIRC.

I once bought one sight unseen on ebay in Manchester. Went to view it and the clutch was utterly fucked, so I refused it on the spot and got my money back from the chancer.