Cars you didn't know existed until very recently.

philibusmo

I've never even clapped eyes on one of these snivelling little shitbags even though Vauxhall sold a massive 138 of them last year. Now they are axeing the Adam Rocks (even the name makes no sense - do people say "I've just been a total cunt and bought a Rocks?) so hopefully this photo may be my only encounter.

post-7547-0-72335300-1531228159_thumb.jpg

Gradually the Bentley and Rolls brands are being devalued. If is not an original Rolls they should go after them for copyright. IMHO there is a place for a Rolls offroader - but it should be the ultimate in engineering and usefulness - not some gin-palace. Here is T E Lawrences 1908 Rolls used in the desert - so there is a precedent for one...

I trust it could be driven in the desert without the application of carpet?

saw one of these trying to pull outta Thrush Road in Redcar this morning, apparently it is a real "tthing"

11aea07399af8306672b835ed60de770.jpg

pretty pointless thing i think you will agree, and, why didn't they call it a Lagonda?

unless of course Ford didn't sell the Lagonda name to them at the same time as they flogged off Aston Martin?

saw one of these trying to pull outta Thrush Road in Redcar this morning, apparently it is a real "tthing"

11aea07399af8306672b835ed60de770.jpg

pretty pointless thing i think you will agree, and, why didn't they call it a Lagonda?

unless of course Ford didn't sell the Lagonda name to them at the same time as they flogged off Aston Martin?

Meet the £700k Lagonda Taraf, with its 16 year old dashboard.

Mainly sold to the Arabs.

post-8806-0-38030900-1532205287_thumb.jpeg