Autoshites *official* WANTED/OFFERED thread...

Lord Sterling

Wanted

An head unit. I want to buy one on pay day, but may as well see if anyone's wanting to sell one that fits my needs.

I want:

Single or double din

Bluetooth with telephone function, but an external microphone, not in built

USB or SD card slot

That's it! I'm looking at nice dab+ ones on ebay, but that's not essential tbh. Don't need a cd player either. Been eyeing up the Android cheap Chinese double din ones but I've come to the decision that their probably not any good day to day, so normal it is!

Anyone want to shout out in the next day or so?

Wanted - a Blue Ray player. I bought my dad a cd/blu ray box set for his birthday, and he hasn't got a player. No worries I thought, they'll be dirt cheap for a no name brand player ---- lol

Anyone wanting shot of one? Not fussed about how pretty it is, as long as it works and has a remote. I'd give you my dads address to post it to as well if that's ok, but pony up by paypal.

If anyone is aware of a Honda Accord 2003-2008 festering away in a scrapyard. I am after a replacement drivers side mudflap. I have three proper Honda ones on my car but don't want to pay Honda prices. I have emailed some seller of cars being broken on eBay. But haven't been emailed back

WANTED TAILGATE for Citroen Xantia MK2.

I came home on Friday to find the glass broken in ours, I guess by a stone as it was parked in a lay-by next to the road. The best quote I have had to replace the glass is £350 and this car does not have glass insurance.

I really need a one with 3rd rear brake light in it, within 60 miles of Buckingham. Mind you if it were green I would travel a lot further not to have to need to have it painted.

post-4787-0-15168300-1491203881_thumb.jpg

I need a spare wheel for my E39 530D...

It's a style/type '49' ...  17 x 8 I think.

Does anybody have one or something that will suffice as a spare ?

I'm running without one at the moment.

Was this you proper up on 3 wheels near Cuckfield, Sussex or did you borrow one of his !

Wanted - a Blue Ray player. I bought my dad a cd/blu ray box set for his birthday, and he hasn't got a player. No worries I thought, they'll be dirt cheap for a no name brand player ---- lol

Anyone wanting shot of one? Not fussed about how pretty it is, as long as it works and has a remote. I'd give you my dads address to post it to as well if that's ok, but pony up by paypal.

If all else fails if you go tesco fella they sell samsung ones for £39

https://www.tesco.com/direct/samsung-bd-j4500-blu-ray-dvd-player/438-7072.prd?skuId=438-7072

NOW SOLD---I have been offered to buy from a local garage that is closing down a Churchill-BMC 18G 703 Hydrolastic pump that was last used a couple of years ago. Would there be any interest from any shiters? It's all complete and I can get photo's if needed. NOW SOLD.