Most stupid message while flogging a shiter

Alan Prost

If his bodyshop says most of that will pull out, he needs to find a better bodyshop.

Ok, the biggest crater probably will mostly pull out, but still going to be a crease in the centre, on the wheelarch and whatever those bubbles are.

I.e, no fucking point in just pulling that, it'll still be obvious as fuck it's damaged.

That's a strip back, reshape, fill and repaint the whole quarter kinda job.

32 minutes ago, Mrcento said:

If his bodyshop says most of that will pull out, he needs to find a better bodyshop.

Ok, the biggest crater probably will mostly pull out, but still going to be a crease in the centre, on the wheelarch and whatever those bubbles are.

I.e, no fucking point in just pulling that, it'll still be obvious as fuck it's damaged.

That's a strip back, reshape, fill and repaint the whole quarter kinda job.

But it's a 1 lady owner car (plus current owner) and on 76k so must be worth loads! I like how he also deliberately didn't send any photos with the reg clearly visible either.

6 hours ago, RoverFolkUs said:

Ah, wonderful, I love seeing people use the finest of panel beating tools to exist.....

Amtech A1100 4oz (110g) Pin Hammer : Amazon.co.uk: DIY & Tools

A £3 pin hammer from Wilko, of course!

I'm sure* it was the little old lady that tried to repair* it as well....

About twenty years ago,some borderline crackheads a few doors down from me had a 205 1.9 GTI sitting on their driveway with fairly bad osr quarter damage. A mate of mine bought it against all available advice. When he turned up to pick it up,they were trying to knock the worst of the dent out from inside.

With a fucking brick. Seriously. I lost contact with him shortly afterwards but it didn't surprise me to see it in a scrapyard in Exhall about two years later looking even worse.

38 minutes ago, Split_Pin said:

That sounds like a proposition, well dodged.

The more I think about it the more I'm confused, who in their right mind would want to buy my car, then I deliver it and they then make the 800 mile round trip to drop me back off, people are insane, there must be other better ones closer to him, madness!

20 minutes ago, Jazoli said:

The more I think about it the more I'm confused, who in their right mind would want to buy my car, then I deliver it and they then make the 800 mile round trip to drop me back off, people are insane, there must be other better ones closer to him, madness!

Scam alert!

2 hours ago, Jazoli said:

This one needs no words, they are amongst us

Screenshot_20220607-190933_AmiGO.thumb.jpg.d4782026d22f1eb2de9279f9c8c9307f.jpg

Am I the only daft prick who would actually do that then? 😁

But probably because I wouldn't mind a weekend in Cornwall though, could make a mini holiday out of it! Catch the train back, no need to even drop me back

On the condition of full payment in advance though, which I suspect he would baulk on!

1 hour ago, Jazoli said:

I think its so he can send you away at no cost or inconvenience to himself when he inevitably tells you he's changed his mind. An absolute chancer.

Had a missed call about the Cortina so called back on Saturday and spoke for a while, I busy Sunday morning but would be free in the afternoon. 

Guy goes in a huff when I try to make arrangements for him to see the car.

I'm just glad I never rearranged my plans to suit him because no doubt he'd have wasted my time.

Screenshot_20220608-084732-075.png

24 minutes ago, DodgyBastard said:

Had a missed call about the Cortina so called back on Saturday and spoke for a while, I busy Sunday morning but would be free in the afternoon. 

I'm just glad I never rearranged my plans to suit him because no doubt he'd have wasted my time.

He asked his wife for permission on Saturday, she said no.

On 6/6/2022 at 9:14 PM, DodgyBastard said:

Would I swap my A3 TDI Quattro for a 1.6 petrol A3?

Screenshot_20220606-205736.thumb.png.1b3915078dbb8cdf99f9334f2c9ccd97.png

Screenshot_20220606-205755.thumb.png.40b7b170d85358d53ea0911fdcd8c0e9.png

Screenshot_20220606-211032-481.thumb.png.1e0fdf627214c129ea98a03a4624b84e.png

Good one mate...

Another one for the Audi...

Screenshot_20220606-205813.thumb.png.5e850a74134920244b324e71685a8b35.png

Screenshot_20220606-205821.thumb.png.96f2c9d58ea6a346a5a1ff734bde7581.png

Then the cunt stops replying.

Weirdo.

Might be someone who wants to make trouble for you by reporting it to the council as a “smoky vehicle”. 

23 hours ago, DodgyBastard said:

what a bellend, I hate how some people seem to think when you're selling something that you're checking your phone 24/7 and are also that you should reply within a microsecond of them messaging you, otherwise they send you a torrent of "????" 

48 minutes ago, sutty2006 said:

43FEEA86-F6B5-4382-B00E-88E429E80E3C.png

D43A1D87-F28D-4EF7-AB76-30D256BC996D.png

I wouldn't even bother replying to these, they are bot accounts and no one will ever see what you write, they just want you to click the links, delete and move on 🙂