Citroen Visa Roffle - sdkrc has collected...

egg

22 minutes ago, Spurious said:

I do not need this. I've nowhere to put it. I'd have to sell something right now and deal with the inevitable arguement from the better half ("another car, why are you buying another car, you don't need it") but I really really want this. Help. 

That's the story of most of our lives ?

24 minutes ago, barefoot said:

Oh noes, what a personal disaster!

You're welcome to take my 4th ticket, if you want? 

Ok it is now sold out. @Braddon81 has missed out (doing it in order requested), but if anyone wants to swap a ticket with Braddon - let me know.

I will start dealing with payment tomorrow via PM, as if we get the money in place, the draw can take place very quickly once Wuv is content with the V5/leak situation.

Thanks all.

On 1/6/2020 at 9:32 AM, egg said:

Just on that point - car was always bought to roffle. It seemed a rare car at a reasonable price, which has turned out to be the case. @Six-cylinder says there are only 30 odd running Visas in the UK. I think we thought it was a good way to start the year with bringing some 100% proof new shite into the fold.

Ticket list updated - thanks all.

I hope this is going to be a 'thing' on here now, it's a brilliant idea by those involved.

OK here are the ticket allocations - this is who is paying, as in several cases tickets have been donated to other users, as can be seen on the first post of the thread.

33 Shiters share the burden, and below is an alphabetical list of who needs to pay. PM's will follow in time with payment details.

There should be £43 for the winner to help towards collection costs.

1376833081_visaroffle.thumb.JPG.c278938c64c3625a9827814f8b26cb55.JPG

2 hours ago, busmansholiday said:

If @Braddon81 (or anybody else) desperately wants my number 48, then I'm happy to stand aside. Speak up quick before I have a drink and change my mind again?!

Thanks for the kind offer. Fate has probably done me a favour in missing the raffle ticket  boat this time! ☺️ Good luck ☺️?

1 hour ago, egg said:

OK here are the ticket allocations - this is who is paying, as in several cases tickets have been donated to other users, as can be seen on the first post of the thread.

33 Shiters share the burden, and below is an alphabetical list of who needs to pay. PM's will follow in time with payment details.

There should be £43 for the winner to help towards collection costs.

1376833081_visaroffle.thumb.JPG.c278938c64c3625a9827814f8b26cb55.JPG

Stand down gents....look who's at the top of the list