eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

Back in the 90s when I owned my 1969 1100 Moggie, I wasn't a fan of the earlier cars. 

Fast forward three decades, I now appreciate the look of a lowlight, to the point that I reckon they're prettier than the later models. I remember reading Issigonis was grumpy when the headlights were moved up and out a couple of years later - wasn't it regs which forced this alteration?

This one looks solid although the quick blowjob lets it right down. @LightBulbFun - registration format looks like a re-registered job - I guess it was plate raped at some point? 

Screenshot_20221210_224105_eBay.thumb.jpg.e1565ebfce08815008283ae566c5acf9.jpg

Lowlight mog

1 hour ago, Dick Longbridge said:

Back in the 90s when I owned my 1969 1100 Moggie, I wasn't a fan of the earlier cars. 

Fast forward three decades, I now appreciate the look of a lowlight, to the point that I reckon they're prettier than the later models. I remember reading Issigonis was grumpy when the headlights were moved up and out a couple of years later - wasn't it regs which forced this alteration?

This one looks solid although the quick blowjob lets it right down. @LightBulbFun - registration format looks like a re-registered job - I guess it was plate raped at some point? 

Lowlight mog

Yeah someones had away with the plate sadly at some point! 

the the pain job is amusing, reminds me the Routemasters LT painted gold for their 1983 50th Anniversary (and then again for the Queen's 50th Jubilee) 

9 hours ago, Dick Longbridge said:

Lowlight mog

I believe it was either US or Canadian regulations that forced the change to the higher position lights, as they were important markets back in the 1950's export drive.

7 hours ago, ProgRocker said:

Ooer! Citroen ZX petrol automatic with a claimed 32,000 miles. Bidding is currently at £740.00. MOT due 23rd March. Sounds quite good.

Picture 4 of 8

1992 1.6 Aura (One below the Volcane)

That's wonderful, a pez auto ZX vanishingly rare now. That would be something I'd have all day long. Doesn't look 30 years old does it?