eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

20 hours ago, Schaefft said:

Diesel Jetta with recent cambelt and mot for 950 quid.

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/1727142481015190/

Someone say there aren't any good cheap cars around anymore?

Screenshot_2022-12-12-21-26-08-734-edit_com.facebook.katana.jpg

They appear good until you get there and it’s coughing it’s bollocks off like Nat King Cole and the dash is lit up like Southend sea front. 

Picture 8 of 24

MINI THIS IS ONE OUTSTANDING CAR BUILT FOR SHOWS***FETURED IN A MINI MAGAZINE*** | eBay

Be genuinely impressed if someone can find something more hateful than Mod Stewart's horrific Mini on eBay tonight'

'FETURED IN A MINI MAGAZINE'

My mate's nan once 'fetured' in Razzle 'Readers Wives'.  I think I'd rather see old Maureen in all her 83 year old glory with her flaps open on my drive than this fucking thing.

19 minutes ago, Cavcraft said:

My mate's nan once 'fetured' in Razzle 'Readers Wives'.  I think I'd rather see old Maureen in all her 83 year old glory with her flaps open on my drive than this fucking thing.

I think I'll be the judge of that, pics or it didn't happen etc.
(Yes, I have exceptionally low standards)

Probably one for the ebay bargains thread. Rotten 180k mile XJ for 4 grand....

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/899806744343489/?ref=facebook_story_share

"Becoming a classic, priced to sell etc."

Not sure what the owner has been smoking but if you are so obsessed about these shows to do this to your car I'm not surprised.

Screenshot_2022-12-13-20-15-12-640-edit_com.facebook.katana.jpg

Screenshot_2022-12-13-20-15-35-064-edit_com.facebook.katana.jpg

2 hours ago, Cavcraft said:

Picture 8 of 24

MINI THIS IS ONE OUTSTANDING CAR BUILT FOR SHOWS***FETURED IN A MINI MAGAZINE*** | eBay

Be genuinely impressed if someone can find something more hateful than Mod Stewart's horrific Mini on eBay tonight'

'Can be driven away'

That's quite an assumption. I guess 'Can be lifted at your convenience' would be a better choice of phrase. I can't see many hiab drivers would want to be seen dead lifting that thing onto the back of their truck though, let alone having to transport it to the local scrappy. Maybe it could be done at night-time so it would be less embarrassing? 

4 hours ago, Cavcraft said:

Picture 8 of 24

It is wrong to like the way the doors hinge ?  The rest ? MEH.