eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

Picture 1 of 7

Skyteam Ace 125 Motorbike (Learner Legal) (Cafe Racer) (Honda Replica) | eBay

'Front puncture (I have a spare that I can supply at no extra charge)'

Who can resist a spare puncture? 

9 hours ago, busmansholiday said:

Why bother with the ring a ding ding as it'll  be tax exempt anyway.

It was probably given the fake ID some time between 2007 and 2012 before rolling tax exemption was resumed. I cannot understand doing it on something so obviously wrong but there are many cars around like this, there was a mk3 Cortina estate on eBay recently clearly a 1976 model with a 1972 log book! I would not pay more than a few hundred for these type of cars as I would be expecting a pull from plod as it is really obvious they are ringers.

Funnily enough - this on my FB Shite Search this morning : 1966 Ser 2a Land Rover

Land rover series 2a , 3500 v8 engine On a classic range rover chassis, On coil overs and disk breaks Mot and tax exempt, It comes with a modified certificate from dvla and v5  - Yeah, sure - it's missing original engine, transmission, axles, chassis, blah blah - how it got past the points system beats me

Product photo of 1966 Land Rover Series 2a

1 hour ago, Shite Ron said:

It was probably given the fake ID some time between 2007 and 2012 before rolling tax exemption was resumed. I cannot understand doing it on something so obviously wrong but there are many cars around like this, there was a mk3 Cortina estate on eBay recently clearly a 1976 model with a 1972 log book! I would not pay more than a few hundred for these type of cars as I would be expecting a pull from plod as it is really obvious they are ringers.

Would today's junior plod know anything other than 'aww, look, a nice * old car' - PNC check would show nothing untoward either so it'd likely not get a pull

8 minutes ago, wuvvum said:

That must have looked ancient even in 1923.

It wouldn't have looked like that back then:

Looking somewhat older courtesy of its brass radiator, windscreen surround and lighting set, this particular example is understood to date from the final few years of Model T production.

2 hours ago, wuvvum said:

Have we had this auto Bluebird yet?

s-l1600.jpg

Look at that interior!

s-l1600.jpg

Don't think so - I like blue velour think I'd have remembered it :-) - decent looking MoT and he's dropped the starting price
https://www.check-mot.service.gov.uk/results?registration=E193WGK
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/155314396651

Sorry if I've missed it, but from the nice Bluebird above (listing already ended) I found this fantastic little thing:

Picture 6 of 13

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/285073499706

It's an early one with narrow rear lights:

Picture 2 of 13

And from the same batch of registrations as some of Datsun UK's press cars.