eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

Low mileage French luxobarge for anyone feeling brave. Think it's been up for a while. 

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/275579229963?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=Ka8zCtsTRUy&sssrc=2349624&ssuid=TCAAmCwMT6y&var=&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY

Always fancied the Vel Satis but don't have the guts to actually run one!

Low mileage French luxobarge for anyone feeling brave. Think it's been up for a while. 
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/275579229963?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=Ka8zCtsTRUy&sssrc=2349624&ssuid=TCAAmCwMT6y&var=&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY
They're fantastic*

Get

It

Bought

36 minutes ago, Ld0595 said:

spacer.png

spacer.png

14 hours ago, Cavcraft said:

Picture 8 of 24

MINI THIS IS ONE OUTSTANDING CAR BUILT FOR SHOWS***FETURED IN A MINI MAGAZINE*** | eBay

Be genuinely impressed if someone can find something more hateful than Mod Stewart's horrific Mini on eBay tonight'

'FETURED IN A MINI MAGAZINE'

My mate's nan once 'fetured' in Razzle 'Readers Wives'.  I think I'd rather see old Maureen in all her 83 year old glory with her flaps open on my drive than this fucking thing.

Ah yes, a 'clown-mod'.

Everything here is utterly tragic.

Giffermatic 600, for £1500. Very clean looking, look at the rear arches! MOT history is OK, mostly suspension related stuff. Advert description is vague to say the least.

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/5802859566493314

Product photo of 1996 Rover 600 Series

10 minutes ago, sierraman said:

What if you turned up, cash in the hand and said I’m not paying then £99, take it or leave it?

I guess it’ll depend on how stubborn a bastard they are. I’d try to avoid those sorts of places out of principle but my brother insisted on buying his GT86 from such a place in that there lun-dun and I went to help* with my own brand of stubbornness. We didn’t pay the admin fee but the door did end up being full of wob, discovered later when it got warm in the sun and cracked, so I can’t claim it as a win…

On 12/11/2022 at 10:07 PM, Cavcraft said:

Had one of these back in the day, probably still the best car I ever owned.

Picture 1 of 5

classic cars | eBay

Currently £5,223 reserve not met. 

I had an E plate Sri 130 that I paid £200 (or maybe less) for, as a stop gap car. Thrashed it harder than any car I have ever owned, because if it went bang, so what? 

Some stopgap, as had it for well over two years, only thing that broke was the rear silencer. 

Only sold it because my missus hated it, as it wasn't as new as her friends cars.

Should have got shot of her....

16 minutes ago, Jerzy Woking said:

I had an E plate Sri 130 that I paid £200 (or maybe less) for, as a stop gap car. Thrashed it harder than any car I have ever owned, because if it went bang, so what? 

Some stopgap, as had it for well over two years, only thing that broke was the rear silencer. 

Only sold it because my missus hated it, as it wasn't as new as her friends cars.

Should have got shot of her....

Mk2 and 3 Cavs were cracking cars. I still don't understand why the equivalent Fords are more fondly regarded. The Vauxhalls pissed all over them. 

Picture 1 of 13

Leyland Tiger with Plaxton Panorama coach body 1983 | eBay

The inside looks like a sort of Victorian torture chamber made out of pallets by a tanked up George Clarke fan. 

45 minutes ago, Cavcraft said:

Picture 1 of 13

Leyland Tiger with Plaxton Panorama coach bodysuit 1983 | eBay

The inside looks like a sort of Victorian torture chamber made out of pallets by a tanked up George Clarke fan. 

What a terrifying picture. Looks like some sort of Mad Max post-apocalypse hellscape.

Maybe that's accurate for Inverurie, I'm not Scotch enough to know.