eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

23 minutes ago, grogee said:

My Uncle had the Mk1 and the Mk2. Both were good cars. I remember the Mk2 better since six of us went to Blackpool in it many a time.

4 hours ago, JJ0063 said:

I’ve just walked past this for sale in my local town and I secretly think I love it. 

I haven’t seen a Santana since the 90s, never knew they still made them!

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/567217634535897/

2309FAAA-8233-412B-994F-EB0FA67D6144.jpeg

For some reason I can not get into Farcebook adverts. I do not want to join and so they hate me? Any how That means I cannot read the advert so does it say that they are still produced?

If so that is not correct the partnership with LR was dissolved in 1990. To cut a long story short the company was dissolved in 2011.

11 minutes ago, Remspoor said:

For some reason I can not get into Farcebook adverts. I do not want to join and so they hate me? Any how That means I cannot read the advert so does it say that they are still produced?

If so that is not correct the partnership with LR was dissolved in 1990. To cut a long story short the company was dissolved in 2011.

This is the entire text of the ad:

"Santana ps10 2.8l tri 50,000 miles 12 months mot Had new cam belt, alternator belt, radiator, water pump, filters etc straight through exhaust, heavy duty winch, bucket seats, leisure battery and split relay, Bluetooth stereo, roof rack, tinted window, back Is insulated, bench seat in the back … Couple small areas of rust but generally in great condition runs and sound lovely"

1 hour ago, Remspoor said:

IIRC these were just a Defender clone without any LR involvement. You can see its actually on leaf springs rather than coils. So yes, the year is correct. 

21 hours ago, wuvvum said:

Assuming it's still available when I drag myself out of bed tomorrow I will go and view it.  I've been fancying another wafty barge for a while - I was thinking of something a bit more economical than that but if I can get it cheap that leaves more money for petrol.

Unsurprisingly at that price, it had sold by the time I got online this morning.

On 1/28/2022 at 12:32 PM, Nullzwei said:

2009 Toyota IQ. 1.3 so almost a hot hatch. Very very cheap at £500 but not much detail on ad apart from Cat S and pic shows engine running. London area.

https://www.autotrader.co.uk/car-details/202201271856120?advertising-location=at_cars&price-to=1000&include-delivery-option=on&postcode=ne22te&sort=datedesc&radius=1500&onesearchad=New&onesearchad=Nearly New&onesearchad=Used&page=3

iqssss.jpg

@big_al_granvia Shall I bring this home from the office on Wednesday?