eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

29 minutes ago, grogee said:

Fun fact of the day: I can insure one of these for less than I'm paying for my Fabia.

9 hours ago, bunglebus said:

Loads of pennies and needs work but not a body I've seen previously 

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/619237779155163/

Screenshot_20220127-224056_Facebook.jpg

Wowzers, that's fucked.

I know Land Rover windscreens are fairly upright but not that upright. The whole roof looks to be about 2-3 inches further forward than normal. That's some serious bowing in the chassis. Bets on it being towed from that spot in one piece?

20 hours ago, Soundwave said:

The 2.5 924S had 5-stud wheels as standard, as opposed to the 2.0 924 which had 4-studs. Although since the S wasn't introduced until the mid 80s, this one has been converted - most likely with 924S parts. 

5 stud started with the 924 turbo in 79. Theres not much choice of alternative wheels for the 4 stud 924 2 litre, converting to 5 stud opens up options for popular fuchs wheels or these (‘cookie cutter’) style wheels from the 944 and other Porsches. 

5 hours ago, DVee8 said:

Scam seller apparently, from what I have heard from friends in the area, the garage is basically a money laundering service. That car will be stuck for many years to come

3 hours ago, AnnoyingPentium said:

https://www.autotrader.co.uk/car-details/202201271846154

Not actually that badly priced considering second hand car prices are up the shitter at the moment.

b0dbf589db2449598e609b794bb9ab53.jpg

It wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if that was a lure , sorry that's just sold but we do have this at double the money 

2005 Renault Espace 2.2 diesel. July MOT. recent cambelt £1000 Nottingham. YC55OVO.

https://www.autotrader.co.uk/car-details/202201271846540?radius=1500&sort=datedesc&include-delivery-option=on&onesearchad=New&onesearchad=Nearly New&onesearchad=Used&advertising-location=at_cars&price-to=1000&postcode=ne22te&page=7

Is the 2.2 DCi engine the good one as far as modern common rail Renault diesels go?

espass.jpg

19 minutes ago, Wack said:

It wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if that was a lure , sorry that's just sold but we do have this at double the money 

Possibly. I paid £1,495 for mine at 51,000 miles and a 56 plate. That was before the used car market went to shit, mind you.