eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

OMG snow chaos predicted soon, better wise up and leap aboard this bad boy;

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Nissan-Patrol ... 337daa19c8

"Problems

Gear box will not select 3rd or 4th gears but drives ok in 1st, 2nd, 5th and reverse so can be driven away.(Rather you than me pal)

I suspect it needs new brake discs on the front as there is a slight steering wheel wobble when breaking at speed."

Ok maybe not then, changing up from 2nd to 5th could become tiring and wobbles whilst 'breaking' could ruin your leisure time!

That Primera would last for years. You're right though - they're worth the square root of sod all. I weighed in the mint 70,000 miler R plater I had because it needed a set of brakes and it was worth so little I'd have been out of pocket doing the work. Fine if I'd had a use for it, but it was a car I just didnt need by that point

Mate of mine weighed in a V reg black Primera Sport last week too. Again, mint condition - 90k on the clock and six months MOT, but the starter had gone on it, and because it had the kinky CVT auto box it needed a particular rare kind of starter motor, at £130 plus VAT and was aparently a bastard to fit, so it went over the bridge of doom too.

That Primula's one of those cars that you wish you needed as you know it's probably got another 5 years trouble free motoring left in it for 1000.

Liking that Brown Porsche, here's another one although the Scottish one looks like a much better prospect as it actually runs.

$(KGrHqV,!p8FBmuJR9SJBQmsTwkhTw~~60_12.JPG

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/PORSCHE-944-IN-BROWN-AN-ORIGINAL-ROT-FREE-JERSEY-CAR-/170938845475?pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item27ccbfc923

Any 220 lovers out there are invited to get in touch, mine is going to be redundant come 1st dec. Its got a cracked windscreen and a bit of rust along the top edge will need dealt with before the screen can be replaced, so its effectively unsellable and therefore fit only for the bridge. If anyone can offer it a better home than that its theirs. nearly a years ticket and new cambelt. PM me

Mr.B, Such a shame if that gets fragged. What year/prefix is it please? If it can go on my classic policy, it may be hard to resist...

PS, found this:

P1050230.jpg

Rover 220SLi - done 62k in this in 3 years after replacing the utterly knackered engine and box it came with. Probably the best car I have ever had, but looking embarrassingly scruffy nowadays. The rear spoiler just fell off the other day.

It's an 'M'.

That's 94-95, right?

Fucksticks, it would be 2014 before I'd have a chance with it.