eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

That one does seem to be astonishing VFM though.

How much were they new?

The turbo was about £40k, more than a Porsche 968 or a V12 XJS, BUT.....

That one isn't a turbo, it's the 220bhp standard model (assuming it's the twin cam, 160bhp if it's not) Might sound OK but that 220bhp has about 1700Kg to haul around and the slushbox won't help either...

I have to say I once test drove a 300ZX TT and was somewhat underwhelmed - having owned a non-turbo which didn't hang about I was expecting the TT to be a bit mental, but it wasn't really. I would imagine the 3000GT would be a similar kettle of fish, only more so because it weighs more.

I'd have to disagree with the 300zx TT being a bit lacking Wuvz, my mate owned both, and i borrowed both for a while, and the TT was an absolute BRUTE! Both his were manuals, but the TT was a UK spec one... When he was looking for one we went all over the country, I drove a few for him and some did seem a bit weak, they were imports though... A good one is a beast! I can't get excited about 3000GTs though, I'd rather shoehorn the TT motor into a sigma :lol:

$T2eC16V,!)8E9s4l7bbUBQo!oqeGkw~~60_12.JPG

Honesty win.

U...G....L....Y.... YOU AINT GOT NO ALIBI YOURE UGLY, YOURE UGLY, VERY APT SONG INDEED.

OK ITS BAD, REALLY BAD, SPARE OR REPAIRS ONLY, I TOOK IT IN PART EXCHANGE OUT OF SYMPATHY AND IF YOU WANT A CAR THAT LOOKS AWFUL THEN THIS WONT DISAPPOINT.

BE WARNED THE PHOTOS DO NOT DO IT JUSTICE, THERE ARE SOME REALLY DEEP MASSIVE SCRATCHES (LOOKS LIKE A KNIFE HAS BEEN USED TBH) ON NEARLY ALL PANELS, ONLY ONE OR TWO PER PANEL THOUGH!

THERE ARE MANY LITTLE DENTS, DINGS, CRACKS, PLEASE ASSUME ALL PANELS TO BE MARKED IN SOME OR ALL WAYS.

ALSO THE PASSENGER WING MIRROR IS ABOUT 40% PRESENT, AMAZINGLY THE GLASS IS STILL IN THERE. COLLECTORS ITEM THAT ONE!

THERE IS A DECENT DENT ON THE BONNET AND DRIVERS WING AND ITS DAMAGED THE LIGHT FITTING TOO.

ITS NOT THE KIND OF CAR YOU TAKE TO IMPRESS THE IN LAWS OR A HOT BIRD ON A FIRST DATE, ITS MORE YOUR 10 TO 2 KIND OF CAR, YOUD HAVE IT COS THERE WAS NOTHING ELSE BETTER ON OFFER LOL.

It's page 500...

$(KGrHqZHJFEFBmCZeGi+BQkqrtNq,Q~~60_12.JPG

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/WILL-PX-FIAT-500-1973-SUPERB-EXAMPLE-WITH-ABARTH-BODY-STYLE-CAN-DELIVER-NEW-MOT-/170941774100?pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item27ccec7914

Seriously, who thought those wheels looked good on that?! Six and a half bags is a lot of money for a very small car and his feedback ain't great.

We had two of those snow tracs in the 70s and 80s - turning circle of the QE2 and would throw a track on every turn. Powered by an air-cooled vdub engine but despite all that - I want it 8)

When I say 'we' I mean the estate my dad worked for.

$(KGrHqJHJDIE+FvoOZ+eBQKSz7f4Og~~60_12.JPG

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Del-Boy-Rodne ... 23251b8946

This pile of bollocks is being sold by Great Yarmouth Pleasure Beach [a contradiction in terms if ever there was] and I wonder what the chances are of pushing the creator inside it, roping the doors shut and pushing the who hateful thing off the end of the pier?

I drove a few for him and some did seem a bit weak, they were imports though...

The one I drove was an import, and auto, so possibly not the best representation of the breed to be fair. It wasn't slow, either - by most standards it was pretty quick - but it didn't scare the shite out of me at full chat as I was hoping it would.

{ring ring, ring ring}

Hello, Alright Skip Ambulance Services, Birmingham. How can I help you, please?

Ah, hello, yes. My nut allergy husband has just played Russian Roulette with a bag of Revels and thinks he may have swallowed the wrong one. Can you come immediately?

{five minutes later}

Madam, are you there madam? We're outside now. yes, that's right, the black one with two or three blow up gloves trying to bum each other painted down the side, but no-one is answering the door?

madam? Madam?

Drrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

$(KGrHqFHJCsFBq0fLGw3BQnk(WOTsw~~60_12.JPG

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Unique-Renaul ... 43b5acf869

{ring ring, ring ring}

'Guten Morgen, Dignitas'

Fifteen bars of Toblerone Fruit & Nut please

I can think of a cheaper way to die in absolute agony than spunking six grand on this.

$T2eC16R,!zQE9s3ssO25BQonQL(7C!~~60_12.JPG

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Helicopter-un ... 1c2d51651e

Aye, those long exposed belt drives to the tail rotor definitely inspire confidence*.

That's the kind of machine that really brings the world of aviation to the everyday man on the street. Presumably by landing on him.