eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

Got some really small stuff you want shifting?

$(KGrHqN,!g0FBkSnwCwEBQnBIQks2w~~60_12.JPG

I remember when B&Q used to hire these things out for a fiver for 4 hours so you could get your flat-pack shizz home. We went and bought some office furniture and threading one of those wee things through Glasgow city centre and dicing with the buses on Hope Street was a journey I'll never forget. :lol:

For the wheels and the Diesel conversion he should be dragged behind the skips and treated with a wheel brace.

Twice.

the originals with good 165/400 tyres are included as well as the correct hubcaps.

Indenor engine

I rather like that.

He should be treated with a wheel brace just for photographing the car with the wheels he photographed it with.

Why install a bleeding Diesel where a SBC would fit?

The fregate is mine at the moment. There is a chance it might get sold this weekend fingers crossed as I have some more french tat coming my way. The engine conversion wasn't my fault and I do have the correct engine to go with it. The wheels were my fault but try to find 165x400 tyres at a decent price. I do have 2 sets of correct wheels and tyres but the tyres are old and I drive my cars so like them to be safe. The new owner car do what he likes with it as long as he pays the cash. I also own the 14 and an 18 which are all up for sale for about another week or so. If the 14 doesn't sell it will be going into the bodyshop for a respray beige obviously. I will say the wheel brace in the fregate is rather large if ya fancy your chances !!

The fregate is mine at the moment. There is a chance it might get sold this weekend fingers crossed as I have some more french tat coming my way. The engine conversion wasn't my fault and I do have the correct engine to go with it. The wheels were my fault but try to find 165x400 tyres at a decent price. I do have 2 sets of correct wheels and tyres but the tyres are old and I drive my cars so like them to be safe. The new owner car do what he likes with it as long as he pays the cash. I also own the 14 and an 18 which are all up for sale for about another week or so. If the 14 doesn't sell it will be going into the bodyshop for a respray beige obviously. I will say the wheel brace in the fregate is rather large if ya fancy your chances !!

LOL!

Why don't you tell us you are selling your cars?

Which gearbox is in the Fregate, the original one?