Great number plates - got any?

outlaw118

Been saving loads of CDs of photo's from the past 20 years and found these.  There were others but I appear to have dragged them into the never-to-be-seen-again folder.

AA182966.JPG

May 06 137.jpg

May 06 138.jpg

2 hours ago, bunglebus said:

I would have thought Disney UK would pay a small fortune for that (if they don't already)

They've probably tried, but the price keeps going up every time they ask the current owner....

On 5/26/2021 at 2:13 PM, Aston Martin said:

Yaris GR 

BRE 5T

Sadly, probably a bloke called Timothy Brest... and not some slapper with big tits.

I used to see an MX5 near Chelmsford registered M155 ANL. Always parked, I never saw the driver but drew my own conclusions.. That or Miss Anna Nicola Lee received a birthday present one year that made her go "erm, yeah, thanks.." I prefer my version. 

56 minutes ago, Amishtat said:

I used to see an MX5 near Chelmsford registered M155 ANL. Always parked, I never saw the driver but drew my own conclusions.. That or Miss Anna Nicola Lee received a birthday present one year that made her go "erm, yeah, thanks.." I prefer my version. 

A friend of mine weaving through London traffic mid 80, clocked a pair of high heeled legs with a leather belt for a skirt climbing out of an SL Mercedes. As he crawled past he also clocked the plate, 169 MAN.

As a kid I saw RAD 101 on two different cars, one was a Corvette.

Bentley Coupe in black, best part of 20 years ago M1 KES, my name too.

We had a Honda C100, GBH 105C known as Grievous Bodily Harm 105 Cases.

TUR 130 with a very close trimmed 1 & 3 to say TURBO on  Porsche.

I thought this was ironic on a Toyota......

I was sat in a Nissan Terrano!

20201013_082224.thumb.jpg.c3cf0780d8defbf0d1544eb5fae24645.jpg