Great number plates - got any?

outlaw118

On 7/31/2021 at 9:29 AM, Amishtat said:

About five years ago I was following an Evoque along Springfield Road which was registered WH05 HOT. Got to the White Hart roundabout, pulled alongside and had a quick peek. The answer, in my book at least, was "Not you." Stereotypical vacuous Ronseal Essex tramp. Was sure I'd taken a picture (of the car and plate) but must have deleted it. 

Other sexist opinions are available. 

Talking of....

One of the MR2 Roadster owners has WH05 TWO. Great plate tbf.

On 8/11/2021 at 11:10 AM, inconsistant said:

Recently saw R5 OUL which made me lol.

To quote D&C: “America has their soul singers, and we have R5OUL singers”

Reminds me of Souls Coaches who have quite a few x5OUL and x50ULS plates. Surprised R5OUL was issued given how hot the DVLA are on prohibiting anything vaguely rude, but it's legit and checks out as a 2011 Skoda Yeti.

M50 ULS - Souls

6 hours ago, quicksilver said:

Reminds me of Souls Coaches who have quite a few x5OUL and x50ULS plates. Surprised R5OUL was issued given how hot the DVLA are on prohibiting anything vaguely rude, but it's legit and checks out as a 2011 Skoda Yeti.

M50 ULS - Souls

R5 OUL does or at least did belong to Souls of Olney, don’t think it was ever on a coach . When they had the Rover dealership I remember it on an 800 and a 75. last thing I saw it on was a Freelander2 , presumably before 2011. In recent years the company was run by two different David Souls ( yes as in Starsky and Hutch) but “ Old Mr Soul” was still to seen around Olney up until the early 2000’s and his name was Robert.