Great number plates - got any?

outlaw118

• 5 weeks later...

Saw a good one yesterday. I was in Lincolnshire near Boston, and saw a convertible of some sort waiting to turn at a  T junction. The registration was L1NCS.

Also, last week I saw a Range Rover in Leigh on Sea that had the registration F11THY (filthy). So D1RTY and F11THY are both running around Southend, no surprise really.

Guest bangerfan101

saw a mondeo with ye51dog on m1 a while back . unfortunatly it was been driven by a fat bloke tho

Trigger drives a yellow Bini ragtop

10561630_273746746146903_486123487612493

saw M155 PVC this morning....didn't get a chance to see the driver though.

We had a Rangie come into work last week with DEL 80Y

IIRC, DEL 80Y was once on a Mercedes-Benz meat lorry I used to see at South Ockendon market in the early-mid 2000s. It had some really good airbrushed images of Only Fools and Horses characters on it :)

I end up driving past this house a few times a year - but last time (about a month ago) it was a different motor sitting outside, with neither of those plates. Shame - it used to make me smile each time I saw these two next to each other.

I have a car with the plate

D133 CKS

...which one of the previous several owners must have paid actual money for. But for the life of me I can't work out what it's supposed to say

Not into this whole 'private plate' crap (DVLA money making scheme) but after hearing the words in a song, I've since really wanted  RUB 815 H

Appropriate here?

Soz no pic but I spotted MR55COT spaced as MRS SCOT which I thought was quite cool. Unfortunately it was on an Audi RS of the third quarter which isn't so cool.

PU51RUB was a guy from VZi forum. He seemed to like rubbing people up the wrong way. I think either he or his mate owned a moped with V4DGE on it.

Inspired by the LORRY plate spotted above, I wonder how much 50RRY would be.  I'd like that plate.

I think it's owned by Timothy Lumsden.

• 3 weeks later...

Over here, if it's 6 characters or less, hasn't been nabbed by someone else already and isn't deemed too obscene, you can have whatever you like on a number plate. There's some right horrors going about which seemingly make no sense to anyone but the owner but there's also some quite good ones, too.

Seen a Land Cruiser with BOLLOX plate

A local Land Cruiser Colorado with SHART 

And a Prius I saw the other day, registered TODGER

Maybe it's just modern Toyota drivers trying to inject a bit of interest in to their dull motors? Apparently the rules were a bit more lax back in the day, hence the above examples, I guess. Anyway, If you've got some time to waste, try and see how creative you can be with acceptable swear words and other rude statements at: http://plates.co.nz

• Like 2