Jump to content

Dumped cars in your area


Recommended Posts

Posted

20260612_170550.jpg.7b31d90017560b8aef22f9cb4fa38066.jpg

20260612_170608.jpg.df17cccbfd04040810c532697e7bc698.jpg

20260612_170614.jpg.f81baa39c3998c74840a682c2fb42457.jpg

20260612_170443.jpg.9b7af30a45a7ede0cfe48f11edbdebc9.jpg

EDIT* - I've been doing a bit of research on this. 

I was first made aware of these two by a local-to-me abandoned car spotter via YouTube. I knew they were in Birmingham but wasn't overly bothered.

It wasn't until Friday, when I collected the Evoque that driving home, I came across the Porsche and Transit Camper.

It seems someone local has fallen put with their neighbours. The cars, were not there in 2021.

There appears to have been a petition put up a couple of times to petition the removal of the two vehicles: 

https://www.change.org/p/removal-of-abandoned-vehicles-from-brandwood-road-b14-6bx/u/32956920

  • Like 3
Posted

Porkies not been MOT'd since 2016 BUT has tax!!!!

  • Haha 1
Posted
3 minutes ago, bezzabsa said:

Porkies not been MOT'd since 2016 BUT has tax!!!!

Classic status now init, if it's insured he's right

  • Like 1
Posted

Good for them ,fuck off & mind your own business.

  • Like 2
Posted

Porsche failed its MoT in 2013 for being fucked.

Looks like it has now collapsed, and look at those sills! 

Posted
20 hours ago, Lord Sterling said:

20260612_170550.jpg.7b31d90017560b8aef22f9cb4fa38066.jpg

20260612_170608.jpg.df17cccbfd04040810c532697e7bc698.jpg

20260612_170614.jpg.f81baa39c3998c74840a682c2fb42457.jpg

20260612_170443.jpg.9b7af30a45a7ede0cfe48f11edbdebc9.jpg

EDIT* - I've been doing a bit of research on this. 

I was first made aware of these two by a local-to-me abandoned car spotter via YouTube. I knew they were in Birmingham but wasn't overly bothered.

It wasn't until Friday, when I collected the Evoque that driving home, I came across the Porsche and Transit Camper.

It seems someone local has fallen put with their neighbours. The cars, were not there in 2021.

There appears to have been a petition put up a couple of times to petition the removal of the two vehicles: 

https://www.change.org/p/removal-of-abandoned-vehicles-from-brandwood-road-b14-6bx/u/32956920

image.png.3edf2c966d1cc3432aa5e990ac22fd3a.pngLmao etc 

Posted
22 hours ago, MantaGTE85 said:

Porsche failed its MoT in 2013 for being fucked.

Looks like it has now collapsed, and look at those sills! 

Seen worse repaired by Harry on Cash Machine Cars.

Posted
8 hours ago, Lankytim said:

image.png.3edf2c966d1cc3432aa5e990ac22fd3a.pngLmao etc 

NIMBYs 

Posted

I hope every shiter in the area gets a t-shirt with the word "MISCREANT" printed across the front of it, and a picture of a Rover 213 up on bricks on the back. 

Posted

No doubt at least one of the respectable upright citizens will now do their best to vandalise these until there removed due to being classed as dangerous.

Posted

Plenty of cameras/door bell cameras around to catch any of that lot who might have any ideas of vandalism.

Besides, those types are usually too scared to break the speed limit by 1mph, I doubt they'll be going around with a baseball bat or a can of petrol.

Posted

20260613_164310.jpg.9ae5cdda389d3ba2d089ac998057fa76.jpg

Wild to me how you can damage a car like this without pushing the front crash bar in. It's been dumped at Sherford Bridge between Wareham and Morden for a while now, I think people have started robbing spares off of it.

  • Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted

image.png.fa7fd650a2a1d7ae0ef313f8fe1529d2.png

Wright House, Quarry Hill Flats, Leeds, 1978.

 

  • Like 2
Posted
24 minutes ago, martc said:

image.png.fa7fd650a2a1d7ae0ef313f8fe1529d2.png

Wright House, Quarry Hill Flats, Leeds, 1978.

 

Dumped cars are what passed for kids’ play equipment in the 70s.

Posted

i regularly park a vehicle (or "some") in a local supermarket car park using the "My Parking Space" thing, often when i'm going to be overseas for a few weeks.

They can look quite "abandoned" by the time i retrieve them.

Posted

Got some "left" cars near me , police cant do anything as there not stolen or blocking the road. Trying to get the council to do anything is hard work but just keep reporting it .

Posted
3 hours ago, dazzer said:

Got some "left" cars near me , police cant do anything as there not stolen or blocking the road. Trying to get the council to do anything is hard work but just keep reporting it .

If it’s not already a Reform council, try spraying “Vote for Farage” on them. Or draw cock  and balls, St George crosses etc.  That should see some council action. 

  • Haha 2
Posted

This has been in my local The Range car park for a while.

20260703_095222.jpg.370f2d3ae56e9f0c34a57f77e0cd642c.jpg

  • Like 3
Posted
46 minutes ago, Lonestar said:

This has been in my local The Range car park for a while.

20260703_095222.jpg.370f2d3ae56e9f0c34a57f77e0cd642c.jpg

Paint "Live, Laugh, Love" on the side in a cursive font, stick a price tag on it, and someone will try to drag it to the checkout as "art".

  • Haha 1
Posted

"Embroidered GM Korea headrests: 'Empty your mind' meditative pillow, £24.99"

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

Literally fly tipped cr-v

out of test in 2018

IMG_9326.jpeg

  • Like 3
Posted

I spotted this Volkswagen in the market town of Aylsham a fortnight ago. 

IMG_20260630_093424338_HDR.jpg

  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
Posted

On the A27 near Selmeston last weekend

Screenshot2026-07-07201041.png.3840160718d88044da6e9e05c0cc9051.png

I thought it was BMW X3 or X5

Screenshot2026-07-07200947.png.ed75744195839df1c4187123f37cf3a8.png

Not so sure now

Screenshot2026-07-07201021.png.a6f8b87a1f217306bcc7a80f59437743.png

 

Posted
19 minutes ago, FakeConcern said:

On the A27 near Selmeston last weekend

 

I thought it was BMW X3 or X5

 

Not so sure now

Renault? :unsure:

  • Like 1
Posted

Went that way on Saturday, had gone. Cherries on sale are poor.

Posted
On 16/06/2026 at 09:45, EightMegs said:

20260613_164310.jpg.9ae5cdda389d3ba2d089ac998057fa76.jpg

Wild to me how you can damage a car like this without pushing the front crash bar in. It's been dumped at Sherford Bridge between Wareham and Morden for a while now, I think people have started robbing spares off of it.

What is/was that?

  • Agree 1
Posted

This little kei van has been sat in a car park near Leeds Airport for at least 3 years, tyres on the near side are flat and completely dry rotted out 

I wonder if someone left the country in a hurry and forgot about it?

IMG_7661.jpeg

IMG_7662.jpeg

Posted
4 minutes ago, Weird Car said:

This little kei van has been sat in a car park near Leeds Airport for at least 3 years, tyres on the near side are flat and completely dry rotted out 

I wonder if someone left the country in a hurry and forgot about it?

IMG_7661.jpeg

IMG_7662.jpeg

Seems a waste. It only came over in 2016 and it was as clean as a pin on the old mot history.

  • Agree 2

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...