Jump to content

Dumped cars in your area


Recommended Posts

Posted
10 hours ago, stuboy said:

Screenshot_20260819_224233_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20260819_224255_Chrome.jpg

20260819_082438.jpg

Late reg madness car - the mk2 started on A reg. It's sad to see it like this.

Posted

Wonder if hgf failure due too thermostat or electrical issues..

Screenshot_20260819_183855_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20260819_183922_Chrome.jpg

20260818_085917.jpg

20260818_085917(1).jpg

  • Like 1
Posted
10 hours ago, MantaGTE85 said:

Late reg madness car - the mk2 started on A reg. It's sad to see it like this.

I think it's a convertible, they went on forever

Posted

Went into Birmingham today to see Mum. As I drove in, I saw this:

20260825_113751.jpg.16ba8b3408f36843d654e7f51efd3ffa.jpg

It's on a publicly accessible field space, but not normally accessible to vehicles as there is metal fencing around the whole perimeter except for a gate that is for the council's access.

Seemingly, this was breached by tinkers who stuck their caravans on there. They were eventually evicted, and the whole field had been freshly cut too but this poor Land Rover was left behind:

20260825_153418.jpg.fae0bf28fb96f1947c96678f1ff68d20.jpg

20260825_153438.jpg.4a2d592718e7f07dfe25fc10ddbe2214.jpg

20260825_153505.jpg.5eb50d4035aabd7c6b0629779a61654b.jpg

20260825_153514.jpg.db779dbcbaef74d08e691e3f8b795f0c.jpg

20260825_153447.jpg.50cacbdc44c202aca5526bad7c5ecdd6.jpg

20260825_153458.jpg.e87ee51e62f016138c3c1a92ddbb2b58.jpg

Also, on the way in, I passed this:

20260825_153940.jpg.40b835e98f795cc06311a5df287af4a4.jpg

Looks like someone smashed into this at speed. Photo taken on the way back as its a large lane that is 2 wide lanes going into one.

  • Like 3
Posted
4 hours ago, Lord Sterling said:

Birmingham

The second pic doesn't surprise me, when I stay at my dad's I'm often kept awake by people doing 60 odd along the 30MPH road he lives on

Posted

On the subject of the Lagan Cortina - the Danube says ‘GutenTag und hold mein bier’: https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/articles/cm2gp3zmkpmo

A German army motorcycle in remarkably good condition, plus two deceased soldiers, uncovered in Budapest.

Apparently there’s also a significant amount of sunk ships becoming visible , most scuttled by Ze Germans in the Second World War.

  • Like 4
Posted

Re. the abandoned Discovery. It's a shame to see this as it looks like the top HSE spec despite the debadged tailgate. It looks like it used to be very well looked after before being done over (unworn interior, steering wheel cover, shiny bodywork, all the book-packs etc.). But the saddest thing is I remember like it was yesterday What Car? voting the Disco 3 Car of the Year 2005.

  • Agree 1
Posted
42 minutes ago, MantaGTE85 said:

Re. the abandoned Discovery. It's a shame to see this as it looks like the top HSE spec despite the debadged tailgate. It looks like it used to be very well looked after before being done over (unworn interior, steering wheel cover, shiny bodywork, all the book-packs etc.). But the saddest thing is I remember like it was yesterday What Car? voting the Disco 3 Car of the Year 2005.

It will be an outstanding stolen that's been running on fake plates before shitting itself and being left behind.

  • Like 1
  • Agree 1
Posted
On 27/08/2026 at 16:23, martc said:

image.png.023668ee27b53853e25460e95bc61b50.png

1990

This would have been a maximum of 12 years old then, and even from this picture looks to be very rusty indeed.

From the angle of the front wheel I’d say the strut top rust-through has well and truly occurred, a known weak point on these. 

Posted

Saw this the other day, apparently there since the first lockdown PXL_20260831_130129411.jpg.caebefcf8b18ba977fe3e8c39bb264e9.jpg

Posted
On 14/08/2026 at 09:00, motorpunk said:

^ From memory (it was some years ago I wrote that series of books about old filling stations like this), that’s in Suffolk somewhere and had the wheel of an old US bomber kicking about. Might be wrong.

Nahhhh, that's in Devon. On the old Plymouth to Totnes road, address being near Harberton but actually kind of out in the sticks. I used to drive past it on my commute when the A385 was shite.

I think I posted it in the old thread about filling stations circa 2015. It looks pretty much the same now as it did then.

  • Like 2
Posted
3 hours ago, Simon_punto said:

Dumped at my local asda

 

When I was a kid, I always remember a red MGB had been dumped at my local Asda and I wanted it.

Posted
3 hours ago, Simon_punto said:

Dumped at my local asda

4410293F-68AF-4FDE-BB01-78565219E39A.jpeg

Someone living in it?

Posted
4 hours ago, Simon_punto said:

Dumped at my local asda

4410293F-68AF-4FDE-BB01-78565219E39A.jpeg

That is quality!

Posted

"Mr Simpson, you're never gonna own a better RV. And I don't mean that in a good way."

  • Haha 3
Posted

Have we had this one? It's not in my area, it's in Guernsey where it wouldn't even warm up before reaching the other side of the island.

image.png.b5688676967fa395d79ecf640a55577b.png

Posted

This is very much closer to my area however, it has been here for absolutley yonks and hasn't moved an inch. Kilham, near Driffield.

image.png.df0748b232c7a57be85717c75b90eaec.png

image.png.e69d8ac0c619ca2a5be6d02edf65adf0.png

  • Like 3
Posted

M reg MK3 Golf in what's left of this garage in Watford 

PXL_20260909_172932050.jpg

  • Like 2
Posted

This one is up a lane near me

One flat tyre and untaxed since the spring.  It’s got 5 weeks mot left though. 

IMG_0077.jpeg

  • Like 1
Posted
On 08/09/2026 at 21:02, bunglebus said:

Watford 

PXL_20260908_181619407.jpg

Not Ford.  Mini.

  • Haha 1
Posted

This rusty Transit has been parked on the edge of my estate for the past fortnight. Bit of a pain in the arse being left where it is.

I had tried reporting it to Norfolk Constabulary but their website doesn't seem to work properly (website maybe put into hiatus mode on weekends?). I will try and report it again in due course. 

image.png.057eca459c5be5a051c5684a96aba0f0.png

tranny.jpg

  • Like 2
Posted
On 06/09/2026 at 16:24, martc said:

Have we had this one? It's not in my area, it's in Guernsey where it wouldn't even warm up before reaching the other side of the island.

image.png.b5688676967fa395d79ecf640a55577b.png

Papped many times over the years, that one. f1i3g4apbh5laqa3bctnaf8dub.jpg.b297a031a322bd91e8555fe7a3685f46.jpg

f1i3g4b63o1lfah7jnqlsdkefig.jpg.c25c5c15eaca5fdd62b8fde47ba98fbc.jpg

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...