Jump to content

Dumped cars in your area


Recommended Posts

Posted
4 minutes ago, bunglebus said:

Tumble dryer and bicycles, probably 

I’m wondering what bicycles now? 

Posted
27 minutes ago, Rustybullethole said:

Ah, but what’s in the lock up? 

Loads of crap, is my guess

  • Agree 2
Posted

That Guernsey Lagonda is a parts car at best. I love how the owner managed to get CS&C to give him a free two-page ad for it, though!

A £6k Lagonda bought unseen from EBay, WCPGW? Well, really rather a lot, actually. 

I’m also getting the feeling there isn’t a Mrs Ringham, or at least not any more….

Posted
On 12/09/2026 at 10:58, ProgRocker said:

*snip*

image.png.057eca459c5be5a051c5684a96aba0f0.png

tranny.jpg

Thank you fakeconcern for your recent reaction to my post. Reminded me to provide an update. I tried reporting it again to Norfolk Constabulary for no MOT to no avail. Reported it to the local council on the basis of abandonment. Transit got taken away about a week ago.

  • Like 1
  • Congratulations 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...