Cavcraft 2015: Vectra, because you're worthless.

Cavcraft

Bit clonky over bumps, seems to pull well though, 1.2 16V. It'll be up for sale somewhere hopeless like Gumtree shortly.

Originally Arnold Clarke? Scot registration and it looks like their logo.

If so, you've probably paid in one go, what some spotty oik originally paid per month for 8 years.

Edit: Erm, the MASSIVE Evans Halshaw sticker would suggest not. You've just paid 6 weeks payments instead.

Had a Kangoo van with the 1.2pez in.

It was so shit - slow, I drowned it in the River Strood with 3000miles on the clock.

possibly a bad career move....

If so, you've probably paid in one go, what some spotty oik originally paid per month for 8 years.

Edit: Erm, the MASSIVE Evans Halshaw sticker would suggest not. You've just paid 6 weeks payments instead.

Far too tidy to be an Arnold Clark car.

Going by the SB bit its been registered as a Glasgow car so will have been orignally sold by a Renault dealer somewhere in the west of Scotland. So either Arnold Clark or Parks Motor Group (just as bad as AC) the postcode on the number plate will pinpoint which Evans Halshaws sold it as a used car at some point.

I also think the seats have been changed, those look like early Dynamique seats, Extreme seats have a blue/green textured centre.

GR8 news, everyone, I've just bought a Corsa B. With Lexus fucking lights!

BOOM!

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Someone is selling this again now, MOT ran out yesterday, has a couple of issues and he wants £200! He's now helpfully* reduced it to £170, but it's about twice what it's worth with no MOT.

This time I've cracked it. I've just spent my wad on somrthing ace. On way back from viewing and paying for it...

• Like 3

The whole of the Autoshite Collective are waiting nervously on this fine* purchase, whatever it may be. Any clues? And is there a RAFL involved?

Check this little hunny out....
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

56,866 miles from new. I thought it must have come from a Rover dealer that was about 2 miles from my house, and the seller looked familiar. Turned out he'd worked at the dealer's in the body shop and got the car when it was taken in PX years ago.
It's unbelievably straight with very little surface rust which you pretty much have to look for.
It's the 16V but oil and water looked ok. A test drive showed it kangarooing a fair bit though, he said it'd stood 12 weeks and had been fine before that but time will tell. Collecting it later this week.

Because I'm a minge I was genuinely chuffed to find out it's the Si, has 3 doors and no power steering.

Well, that was an interesting run out. I went to see a very competitively priced Honda MTX125 with a long MOT and some half arsed pictures.

It was so comically bad it defied belief in real life, just about everything had reams of filler and I includethe tank, both mudguards, both side panels, the plastic cowling a around the tank, the radiator filler cap area, the battery compartment and the exhaust.

The battery had been rewired into a basket that was mounted where the top box would be and it was just awful. It sounded great mechanically but even a trip over the fields would probably be too much for it.

It's not all bad though, I bought this on the way back. Anyone got any gen on them, please ?

image.jpg