Mr_Bo11ox

ebay 'BARGAINS'

Clicking through from some uninspiring dross in my local area I found this unmissable bargain

"it skidded on ice"

uh huh

s-l500.jpg

Oh. Yeah skidded on ice after doing 90 down a residential road with bin lorries parked both sides, right? then spun a bit and end up going backwards into a telehandler. And they want AT LEAST £100 for this unmissable bargain because

"I can’t be bothered to sell it part by part"

I'm not sure which of the utterly fucked parts the seller had intended to remove and sell, and more importantly, to whom.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Renault-Megane/223466490865?_trkparms=aid%3D888007%26algo%3DDISC.MBE%26ao%3D1%26asc%3D20140328180637%26meid%3D27cb2fe5ba174db1af29365f662166f8%26pid%3D100009%26rk%3D2%26rkt%3D2%26sd%3D312545681619%26itm%3D223466490865&_trksid=p2047675.c100009.m1982

"This product produces the ozone and anion can rapidly eliminate the car inside soot, peculiar smell, and have force sterilization, the purification air, make your car as like bathes in the forest
The anion is called "in the air of Vitamin", is beneficial to the human's health
Has the best medicine function, and can effectively reduces the cough, sneezes, asthma's incidence of a disease
Direct insertion the portfire, the blue lamp bright denote enter the work condition
plug and play." Got that?

He has already done a few of those :)

the "originals" did use a small blue "neon" lamp with with a high voltage driver connected to one electrode on the outside of the neon lamp and then one to the neon lamp itself in a vague attempt at ozone generation

but most these days just have a blue LED and do fook all

I'd imagine the 'force steriisation' function isn't an issue as long as you pull it out in time...

I've been doing that nearly 20 years, no problems so far.

Sent from my VFD 710 using Tapatalk

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Morris-Mini-1959-classic-car-barn-find/183786778086?hash=item2aca8bade6:g:O~YAAOSwoQpcwKC9

Morris Mini 1959 classic car barn find

2122885458_s-l400(11).jpg.2bdc2379890d74188f07912fb83c9eae.jpg

You just know with those words 'barn find', it's going to be reasonably* priced.

Sit down..

TEN GRAND !!!!!!!

14 hours ago, busmansholiday said:

Cheap Metro ?.

Sit down before looking at the price...

Wow - I was expecting it to be high but not that high!

That spotlight cover thing is hideous.

To be fair in the advert it says POA so they've probably just put a ludicrous figure there to draw attention to it. Although I'm sure they won't be upset if someone pays that! 

My issue would be its still only built to factory specification, for anything silly priced surely only properly original would do?