Victor she run! Updated 22/10

Rocket88

Other mods…. Flush fitting front and rear screens, two door conversion, door handles shaved ( door poppers) custom rear lights… and some other shit I’ve forgotten 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Back_For_More said:

That's an epic amount of work going into that.......

Will the purple be with flake? (no Cadbury pun intended)

Many flakes… hopefully large ones….

381B4507-8DE2-4A6C-9B08-B343A8E6949A.png

• Like 2

Now that is fucking fantastic. My late brother in law had a number of VX4/90's and had he still lived, he would have built something along those lines.

Really hope it all works out OK.

• Like 2

I had the saloon version years ago and loved it. This looks fab. Very 70s custom! Needs a porthole in the rear panels. (Goes to the loft to retrieve old Hot Car mags...)

• Like 2

1 hour ago, skoda_fan said:

I had the saloon version years ago and loved it. This looks fab. Very 70s custom! Needs a porthole in the rear panels. (Goes to the loft to retrieve old Hot Car mags...)

I had considered it!

Deciding to do away with the screen rubbers, and flush fit the glass was the trickiest bit. Front screen meant welding in a new support structure, on the rear we sectioned the rear tailgate, and moved it up ( hence slit) that slit is going to be the aperture for the new rear light clusters.

8592BAE4-8F85-416E-9C4B-E817006916FD.jpeg

29013D9E-D5CC-469A-A579-B3B9896FC0BA.jpeg

A4B753DD-1596-411D-94CC-2DD21B0287BD.png

Dibs. Like seriously.

My original plan in the 90s was having my Ventora done in purple with purple/white seats, white vinyl top. At the same time I cleared obsolete vauxhall spares FE stock and filled my VX2300 estate with panels - but then my twat of a garage broke my Ventora, lost the chassis rails I'd given them to fit, and I sold my VX (panels included) because I was so thoroughly fucked off with it all. This is my /dream/ spec from the first things seen and I really hope it turns out amazing.

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, Boycie said:

"Gizza a chip Billy " ,   one of the best episodes , up there with " Faces " , " Bad Apple and the  " Golden Fleece /Trojan Horse " pair 

Sure is.

2 hours ago, Asimo said:

Did it have / will it get a fabric sunroof (Webasto)?

I had a nasty aftermarket glass sunroof. Made the hole a lot bigger, and putting a bronze polycarbonate panel in

• Like 3