Jump to content

Naffest most crass giffer mods


Recommended Posts

Posted

He'd be better off using a chisel to get all that shit off

  • Like 1
  • Agree 1
Posted
10 hours ago, bunglebus said:

Definitely more Barry than giffer

PXL_20260527_133807525.jpg

PXL_20260527_133812379.jpg

PXL_20260527_133821988.jpg

PXL_20260527_133827103.jpg

I quite like the engine on view in mid engines super cars but that just looks crap.

  • Agree 3
Posted
56 minutes ago, Metal Guru said:

I quite like the engine on view in mid engines super cars but that just looks crap.

Agreed. Take a gander at the shit foil wire harness covers and vacuum solenoids.

That is serious over-compensation for some deep-seated insecurity. Totally ruined. 

Posted
20 minutes ago, grogee said:

Agreed. Take a gander at the shit foil wire harness covers and vacuum solenoids.

That is serious over-compensation for some deep-seated insecurity. Totally ruined. 

I saw a Focus once with the 2.0 powerplant proudly shown as if it were an invaluable piece of art:

absg-Ford-0_Divers-Ford_Focus_foute_tuni

 

  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted

My recently acquired Renault Scenic has some very tasteful giffer-tastic upgrades* (Viewers of Furious Driving may recognise this one).

Highlights include several miles of USB cable bundled up inside one of the speakers, and many self-tapping screws.

Nothing about this car is "sport", or even "spor".

 

20260722_200849.jpg

20260723_094755.jpg

20260723_094759.jpg

20260723_094757.jpg

Posted

Kilroy looks impressed in last pic.

  • Haha 2
Posted
1 hour ago, mildlycretinous said:

spor

French for sport innit

Posted
2 hours ago, mildlycretinous said:

My recently acquired Renault Scenic has some very tasteful giffer-tastic upgrades* (Viewers of Furious Driving may recognise this one).

Highlights include several miles of USB cable bundled up inside one of the speakers, and many self-tapping screws.

Nothing about this car is "sport", or even "spor".

 

20260722_200849.jpg

20260723_094755.jpg

20260723_094759.jpg

20260723_094757.jpg

Liked for the use of wood screws. Got to respect that level of commitment. 10/10.

  • Haha 2
Posted
50 minutes ago, Mr Livered said:

French for sport innit

Less weight. Faster. 

  • Haha 1
Posted
2 hours ago, mildlycretinous said:

 

20260723_094757.jpg

Y Tho (on many levels)

  • Haha 1
Posted
16 hours ago, Mr Livered said:

French for sport innit

🤣 

15 hours ago, Rustybullethole said:

Liked for the use of wood screws. Got to respect that level of commitment. 10/10.

There's loads of them. The daft sod screwed a load of reflectors straight onto the boot lid and rear wings as well... 🙄

  • Haha 2
Posted

That just gets worse and worse the closer you look...

Daz must be short for dazzler...

Posted

The only mod to mine is the cracked rear bumper.  It wasn't even my mod, son reversed into a pole, despite the rear parking warning.

  • Haha 1
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

Forgot to post this one I spotted a month or so ago whilst in the UK. I thought what is that on the bumper.

e3012c8bd8b223d45180011f9e5a0327.jpg

Hmm I know I will stick it where anything I load in the boot will catch it.

227bae0f2a279a45359768988c13963b.jpg

Perfect.

  • Haha 2
Posted
1 hour ago, bangernomics said:

Forgot to post this one I spotted a month or so ago whilst in the UK. I thought what is that on the bumper.

e3012c8bd8b223d45180011f9e5a0327.jpg

Hmm I know I will stick it where anything I load in the boot will catch it.

227bae0f2a279a45359768988c13963b.jpg

Perfect.

Obviously far too much hassle to mount above the number plate 🤣

  • Like 2
Posted

I know mental isn’t it. Even under the bumper would have been better.

  • Like 1
Posted

Owned by a little old lady down the road

IMG_5464.JPG.970ed2a3d80132bd10c9ca5ce86119e4.JPG

Now I want a crochet steering wheel cover too

IMG_5465.JPG.99f6b327bcb4def5fa0d517a335e949d.JPG

Posted

Spotted on the Isle of Wight by Mrs Concerns sister

WhatsAppImage2026-07-21at19_44.46(1).jpeg.a7d733647a9de67de85948ef3d68b47e.jpeg

I imagine they were aiming for this

1989-ford-crown-victoria-station-wagon-b

Almost the same

WhatsAppImage2026-07-21at19_44.46(1)m.jpeg.ff54105172c8303ddf4e1731327531da.jpeg

Posted

Wow another amazing transformation, the builder should have their own show on Discovery.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...