Jump to content

Naffest most crass giffer mods


Recommended Posts

Posted
21 minutes ago, Volksy said:

I'm trying to imagine what the inside of their house looks like. 

 

Oh. Hang on.....

 

Two new gold seals have appeared on the Oval Office fireplace, adding to  Trump’s sweeping makeover of the White House. Critics say the changes are  turning the People’s House into a reflection of ...

What is it supposed to be?

Posted

I'm saying that I bet the interior of the horrific Rolls owners house looks not dissimilar to the current state of the white house. 

 

  • Like 1
  • Agree 1
Posted
11 minutes ago, Popsicle said:

Aerial broke? Just use a yogurt pot.

IMG-20260912-WA0005.jpg.ae6389b81a9ba5f27f4372b9f1c3b2a6.jpg

 

Will attract good* biotics?

Posted
7 hours ago, gm said:

or for the same money, you could have a plain* old ford focus

https://www.facebook.com/share/1GGBc5VoqG/?mibextid=wwXIfr

IMG_6376.png.a7adc797c6bce0fb25476448a9f06e21.png

sounds great 

“just had a full restoration and respray costing £2500” ! 

better have a closer look…..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

oh !

IMG_6375.jpeg.bb0babd78f6796e14920bb84e083d9ce.jpeg

 

Sigh. £2,500 spent on… that. This is why some people remain poor despite money falling into their hands. 😂 If they went to the shop, bought a scratch card and won £100,000 they’d spend it immediately on 100,000 sausage rolls. 
 

If I lived near it, in the interests of good taste I think I’d be tempted to set fire to it. 

Posted
1 hour ago, sierraman said:

 

If I lived near it, in the interests of good taste I think I’d be tempted to set fire to it. 

Defence lawyer -

"And in the interest of good taste, my client Mr Sierraman set fire to the aforementioned vehicle" 

Judge - 

"Case dismissed" 

Posted

No pic to share but has anyone else noticed what seems to be a new ‘fashion’… these awful reg plates that are not only 3D plastic digits but now the backing plate is a diamond type shape.

  • Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted

A tentative first step into the world of giffering. 

Screenshot_20261002_171142_Gallery.jpg

  • Like 3

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...