eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

The Fenlander that’s floated around a few members of AutoShite is for sale in a FB group. Private group so I don’t think a link would work.
7EF46823-11EC-4EBA-881F-0BD506D06BBD.thumb.jpeg.6b93efe4afda29502febb63db863d9a8.jpeg
£900, I remember this one fondly. Up in Scotlandshire IIRC. 
I won it in a roffle, I only ran it a few months and had to sell it on because due to it being lowered it was nearly impossible for me getting in and out of it, and the ride was ruined and far to hard. It was a shame, because for what it was it drove well.

Sent from my SM-T585 using Tapatalk

On 2/21/2022 at 2:32 PM, Dan29 said:

2004 MG ZT-T CDTi, was once solar red - £750 - Sussex : https://the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=317915

rover1.jpg

On 2/21/2022 at 6:12 PM, mitsisigma01 said:

Can someone who's a member ask whereabouts in Sussex please 😘

I went to see this earlier today. Seems an honest and solid car, but the extent of the lacquer-peel and damaged paintwork is too much for me. I was also disappointed with the performance, but that might be just my expectations being unrealistic. Car is near Crowborough, owner is a pleasant gent. Can put him in touch with you if you like.

4 hours ago, D.E said:

Holy cow, that is an absolute beauty.

I am now a bit annoyed that for the price of fixing my rotting 850 I could have had that plus a nice chunk of change...

Image 1 - IVECO DAILY 4910 BOX VAN OFFICE EVENT SITE CABIN EXHIBITION UNIT CAMPER 34K

IVECO DAILY 4910 BOX VAN OFFICE EVENT SITE CABIN EXHIBITION UNIT CAMPER 34K | eBay

'Lights and sockets (all untested)'

They weren't from the factory, M8.

'Drivers window smashed'

Probs wanted to escape, you can't blame him/her.

'Ideal as on site potable cabin'

Have to agree with you there. You'd need need to toke your fucking head off to be inside that.

'Accelerator pedal stuck' 

A genuine (one of many) trait of later ones. They put a bolt on the bottom of the pedal which used to dig (and stick) into the rubber floor mat. Oh what fun* it was overtaking someone flat out on the A5 by Oswestry approaching a roundabout and not being able to lift off the loud pedal. Three days after that the fucking back window fell out in Mid Wales. The van was 3 months old at the time, iirc 

This thing is beautiful 😍 

£500, Ilford. Probably on its last MOT, but with test until November it’s not a bad looking prospect! If it’s still for sale when I’m free next Saturday it’ll be on my drive shortly after… Someone please buy it now so I don’t have to test my (weak) willpower. 

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/933510394035970/

9CE8A231-B855-4DD7-B1BF-13D12C1EF69A.jpeg.428e8bedd85eefcc624a71e2b4addca9.jpeg

Have we had this moldy old heap yet.

s-l1600.thumb.jpg.bd9833a7252cd661f0f9c18e69e8be26.jpg

s-l1600.thumb.jpg.b94b2ae06f78bf5112daad2fc439c24c.jpg

Nice fuel pump fitment. eBay clicky clacky pump with perished sponge and cable tie holder, through rust holes in the boot floor.

I definitely haven't done similar...  Honest guv'ner.

I mock but most of me says this is ace.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/234436164493?hash=item36957bfb8d:g:g6cAAOSwVXpiFigS