eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

16 hours ago, Wack said:

Someone should  put the owner out of his misery. Been for sale for at least a year, maybe longer. Tell them that it is now worth the money and is horrible. What is the price of scrap these days?

If you

Wow an Octavia that hasn't been minicabbed! 48k miles...

...but it's as bASe as they come. I didn't even know you could get a 1.4. 

£2300 Northants

https://www.gumtree.com/p/cars-vans-motorbikes/scoda-octavia/1426343147?utm_source=com.atomczak.notepat&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=socialbuttons&utm_content=app_android

Screenshot_20220220-162637.png

Just now, grogee said:

Wow an Octavia that hasn't been minicabbed! 48k miles...

...but it's as bASe as they come. I didn't even know you could get a 1.4. 

£2300 Northants

https://www.gumtree.com/p/cars-vans-motorbikes/scoda-octavia/1426343147?utm_source=com.atomczak.notepat&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=socialbuttons&utm_content=app_android

Screenshot_20220220-162637.png

Didn't know you could get a 1400 on the Mk2 (you could on the Mk1), thought they started with the 1600 FSI.

When these came out I remember thinking they looked so space-age, so futuristic. Straight off the set of Space 1999. 

I imagine they like to rot. 

£1900 Leics

https://www.gumtree.com/p/cars-vans-motorbikes/1999-honda-hr-v-16-i-3dr-suv-petrol-manual/1425007013?utm_source=com.atomczak.notepat&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=socialbuttons&utm_content=app_android

Screenshot_20220220-164537.png

11 minutes ago, grogee said:

When these came out I remember thinking they looked so space-age, so futuristic. Straight off the set of Space 1999. 

I imagine they like to rot. 

£1900 Leics

https://www.gumtree.com/p/cars-vans-motorbikes/1999-honda-hr-v-16-i-3dr-suv-petrol-manual/1425007013?utm_source=com.atomczak.notepat&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=socialbuttons&utm_content=app_android

Screenshot_20220220-164537.png

Main place they like to go is at the front of the rear arches, where that one looks like it's on its way.  Other than that they're not really any worse than any other car from the time, and certainly a lot better than contemporary Daihatsus.

6 hours ago, grogee said:

That has to go in 'Cars You Didn't Know Existed'. Cortina/Taunus coupe. Interesting that Ford felt the need when the Capri was very nearly the same thing. 

I would love to get this to UK and make it RHD. Looks great in white + black. 

Capri wasn't avl in South America nor the MK4 shape taunus either.

The MK3 shape TC1 ran to 79, it's the only place the Mk5 coupe was available.

There fitted with the American derived Lima 2.3 sohc & T5 manual box ,

2 hours ago, D.E said:

What a bloody shame. Last V5 issued in 2020 so I reckon the film company have had it sat rotting out in the elements for the last decade. It looked pretty clean for a thirty year old Datsun at the time. I bet the current owner has found some parts for a resto and then realised it's a massive project. 

image033o.9568.jpg

8 hours ago, grogee said:

That has to go in 'Cars You Didn't Know Existed'. Cortina/Taunus coupe. Interesting that Ford felt the need when the Capri was very nearly the same thing. 

I would love to get this to UK and make it RHD. Looks great in white + black. 

Would also love this. I suspect getting export paperwork to get that out of Argentina would be close to impossible if it's anything like Brazil.