eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

5 minutes ago, grogee said:

Describing rust as "traditional corrosion" is really a fantastic marketing ploy.

"This car has all the structural rigidity of a freshly used wank-sock!" "Yes sir, as is tradition"

51 minutes ago, bunglebus said:

Wendy?

you have a big surprise coming to you, go check out the Snow Cat and the radio and you’ll see what I mean, Ha ha, go check it out!! Ha ha, go check it out !!!

1 hour ago, Jamie said:

i didnt think it was daft for what (in its day) was the flag ship model of a 1 owner car with 78k on tbh. I'd give 2 grand for it if i can sell my TT

Fair point, and I absolutely love them but it just seems a little expensive, I guess I thought of them as not a rare car, which is wrong the V6 was always a rare.  it was a shock that they are worth that much really.

As for your TT, I wish I could get into one 😬

12 minutes ago, carburettor said:

Fair point, and I absolutely love them but it just seems a little expensive, I guess I thought of them as not a rare car, which is wrong the V6 was always a rare.  it was a shock that they are worth that much really.

As for your TT, I wish I could get into one 😬

yeah i think your right, before covid tax - i'd also be HFM! But with how ewverything has gone its not too bad now 

Vehicles licensed every year 2021-2011. Click model names for more stats.
  2021 2020 2019 2018 2017 2016 2015 2014 2013 2012 2011
MAZDA323 ZXI V6 24V 45 52 69 82 104 135 179 237 325 450 621
MAZDA323 ZXi V6 12 13 15 18 29 39 41 60 79 110 142

50 minutes ago, cort16 said:

Never have I wanted a Skoda so badly in all my life. Biggar isny much of a drive neither.