Cavcraft

BEFORE YOU START A NEW THREAD, PLEASE READ THIS!

Best way to search the site for previous topics is to go to google and use the site search.

Type into google 

site:autoshite (whatever your search term is ) 

post-3994-0-58639700-1520324953_thumb.png

And that will give you all posts with that term 

post-3994-0-68475600-1520324957_thumb.png

Quick lock it.... Before anyone else gets ideas.

I created a separate thread to put pics in then merged them.

So technically I moderated myself... Then told myself I was out of order and gave myself a stern talking to.

Would you combine the pinned "for sale + wanted"   and the pinned "for free" threads then ask whoever posts stuff on it to edit/delete their posts when the stuff has gone/arrived as at the moment it's all a mess and a confusing waste of time trawling through pages to try and find what's what hence people don't bother.   

Would you combine the pinned "for sale + wanted" and the pinned "for free" threads then ask whoever posts stuff on it to edit/delete their posts when the stuff has gone/arrived as at the moment it's all a mess and a confusing waste of time trawling through pages to try and find what's what hence people don't bother.

Will ask about combining.

We can't make people take their threads off when sold. Not sure we can even have a time limit to them

You're going to have to keep updating those links so they don't point to arbitrary points in threads (I know what Richard would be thinking now).

Why not just set them all to post #1 of each thread, which should hopefully contain more details of each thread's purpose?

You're going to have to keep updating those links so they don't point to arbitrary points in threads (I know what Richard would be thinking now).

Why not just set them all to post #1 of each thread, which should hopefully contain more details of each thread's purpose?

They point to your last read post in the thread. Same behaviour as if you had clicked the little star next to the post on the main board view. For new readers that will be post #1, and for anyone coming back it will be up to the last place they read.

This link:

Stupid Question Amnesty (Any general car question)

is pointing to a thread with a different title.

Ben

You're a wag, you are. Post updated to reflect the new title.