Jump to content

What makes you grin? Antidote to grumpy thread


Recommended Posts

Posted
40 minutes ago, grizz said:

FF6473A0-E1B8-478E-825E-1110BAFFFB77.jpeg

I'd rather not be in a crash in that, it looks like it'll fold up like a concertina...

Posted

 

13 minutes ago, M'coli said:

fold up like a concertina...

It certainly has its crumple zones in the wrong places. 

Posted

For the first time in 7 years, the birds Golf convertible has a working blower motor ..

Screenshot_20260916-182327.png.d20bca4655c048294fda9e262cb01b80.png

Nice it went according to plan, and gave my tinkering mojo a boost😀

Posted

Apart from being out of the UK right now and away from work, not a lot else has caused me anything to grin about lately.

However, finding this small pin badge given to me by Fatha_Sterling's partner, was grin-worthy:

20260915_220433.jpg.07675e2f02d75e7779fbfddbe377434e.jpg

Its a badge of a Fiat Tempra. I've never seen another one. It was first either in Fatha's Nissan Primera or Volvo V40. I recalled wondering why this badge was in a car that it had nothing to do with. I didn't realise it was taken out of the car before it was sold.

There is a small glass display cabinet in which one shelf has some cars, a couple I have bought for my Dad, the badge now takes pride of place in there.

Posted

henry the mong buys an ami 6 

compares it to looking like a 2cv and a ds

if ya didnt think he was an idiot before

Posted
4 hours ago, 320touring said:

For the first time in 7 years, the birds Golf convertible has a working blower motor ..

Screenshot_20260916-182327.png.d20bca4655c048294fda9e262cb01b80.png

Nice it went according to plan, and gave my tinkering mojo a boost😀

So tempting...bird, blower...must resist 😀

Posted

After my grump about the scottish highlands being absolutely ram packed, I drove 8.5 hours south and I'm still in scotland. But finally, I'm not surrounded by Americans in rented RVs!!

image.jpeg.265460e5fe3dbb1ce700bb7ebbb8e8d1.jpeg

Posted
41 minutes ago, cobblers said:

After my grump about the scottish highlands being absolutely ram packed, I drove 8.5 hours south and I'm still in scotland. But finally, I'm not surrounded by Americans in rented RVs!!

image.jpeg.265460e5fe3dbb1ce700bb7ebbb8e8d1.jpeg

Git orf mai laand!

  • Haha 2
Posted
5 minutes ago, GeorgeB said:

Git orf mai laand!

I can certainly try but I'll make no guarantees of success

  • Haha 3
Posted
5 hours ago, cobblers said:

But finally, I'm not surrounded by Americans in rented RVs!!

 

that happened in belfast the other week - in the hotel waiting for the gig and theres americans everywhere

Posted
7 minutes ago, grizz said:

Reposts? 

Don't think so!

Posted
1 hour ago, hairnet said:

Same shit different week20260918_194259.jpg.625a95e349426ef1a525b81c2ed885e9.jpg

Do we throw black pudding now

Posted
On 16/09/2026 at 20:27, hairnet said:

henry the mong buys an ami 6 

compares it to looking like a 2cv and a ds

if ya didnt think he was an idiot before

Who is Henry the Mong?

Posted
11 minutes ago, meshking said:

Who is Henry the Mong?

I think it could be Henry Cole. 

Posted
46 minutes ago, DavieW said:

I think it could be Henry Cole. 

Who? 

Posted
8 hours ago, meshking said:

Who is Henry the Mong?

One of the ideas Numatic had for a Henry Vacuum variant but decided against 🤔 

Posted

just to make sure the cricket doesnt happen up here

its been humping it down since yesterday :D

passed the ground on the way home and theyre queuing to get in already 

it *might stop raining but by then they should already have started :D

 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...