Jump to content

What makes you grin? Antidote to grumpy thread


Recommended Posts

Posted

A homeowner near 61st and Sheridan was reportedly told the footprint of a newly constructed backyard storage building was too large.

Several days later, part of it disappeared.

Then a second level appeared.

Neighbors say the homeowner rebuilt the same amount of storage vertically, creating what now looks like a two-story backyard shed towering over the fence.

He reportedly says the structure now meets the maximum ground footprint.

The neighbors behind him say that wasn’t exactly the outcome they had in mind.

IMG_0946.jpeg

Posted

Absolute wrongun driving round Skegness this morning with the loudest bass I've heard from a car in a long time, full blast.

It caused great amusement to see the car in question was an otherwise stock looking Proton Satria Neo

  • Haha 1
Posted

Found some old pages of the sun behind a closed off access panel today .

No tits , but a car advert ...

IMG_20260920_113909.jpg.0eaa9f532bd268abd1a1f63bf1b5202b.jpg

Posted

Is this a Staffordshire thing?

Going off the standard of driving I'd say yes PXL_20260920_125101412_MP.jpg.bc42b1d062aa092269ec1af6b2f1c590.jpg

Posted

theyve been showing the flintoff harris top gears on dave

for some reason theyve put the jordan/100 quid bangers to manchester clarkson era one on in the middle of them

wtf?

Posted

We're staying in an apartment block in Leek for a few days.

Tonight somewhere in the building some daft cunt is singing songs.

Well by songs I mean song, the same song for the last 20 minutes.

I'm tempted to open the front door and tell the silly tit to go to sleep.

  • Like 1
Posted

Think I have confused the motorway algorithm...

image.png.905cf0d991e0c4e68e4cb8c46004a17f.png

Does that constitute a binding offer?

Posted
21 hours ago, hairnet said:

100 quid bangers to manchester

Still one of my favourite episodes.

Posted

I have enjoyed the parts run today a tad too much

*Pulls up to the gate*

- Hello, sir, how can I help you?
- I'm looking for the Porsche parts department?
- Porsche....the car brand? (The dealership is called Porsche Belgrade Ada )
- Yes
- *visible confusion* Errrr...go to the end then turn left, second building, park...erm...outside
- Thanks!

image.jpeg.92e9160234f471625a82e5eb4a9e026c.jpeg

Spot what doesn't fit. 🤣 There were 911s and some other stuff behind me, but I didn't want to push it by taking the pisstake with a photo.

What were the parts I hear you ask?

image.jpeg.acbc398f91ee4c581e2c666da626385b.jpeg

20€ worth of a connector and a handbrake switch.

I half expected someone to tow my car behind the building so as not to ruin the image. 😄

Posted
1 hour ago, IronStar said:

I have enjoyed the parts run today a tad too much

*Pulls up to the gate*

- Hello, sir, how can I help you?
- I'm looking for the Porsche parts department?
- Porsche....the car brand? (The dealership is called Porsche Belgrade Ada )
- Yes
- *visible confusion* Errrr...go to the end then turn left, second building, park...erm...outside
- Thanks!

image.jpeg.92e9160234f471625a82e5eb4a9e026c.jpeg

Spot what doesn't fit. 🤣 There were 911s and some other stuff behind me, but I didn't want to push it by taking the pisstake with a photo.

What were the parts I hear you ask?

image.jpeg.acbc398f91ee4c581e2c666da626385b.jpeg

20€ worth of a connector and a handbrake switch.

I half expected someone to tow my car behind the building so as not to ruin the image. 😄

Гуза твог аута изгледа боље него предњи део оних отмених
Posted

watching james may and the peoples car

124

WANT

*looks at autoscout

Posted

The guy in front of me in the restaurant queue yesterday had a bar code tattooed onto his neck. 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...