Jump to content

What makes you grin? Antidote to grumpy thread


Recommended Posts

Posted

Private eyes listing of archer’s misdemeanours from 1999…

 

IMG_3949.jpeg

IMG_3946.jpeg

IMG_3947.jpeg

IMG_3948.jpeg

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Posted

Saw the new BMW 3 series is out.

image.jpeg.d010a5858fbf7a7209dd1c8a46271a08.jpeg
 

I also saw a Mitsubishi Carisma

IMG_4783.jpeg.630907e271061c144ce4bdd12695c2ee.jpeg

my eyes are not what they were.

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
Posted

This could go in the lazy spotter thread but I think it's too good for that.

I'm in Košice in eastern Slovakia about fifty miles from the Ukrainian border and I stumble across this. 

IMG_20261006_184346.jpg.c293d509369480cac673f555b261b678.jpg

IMG_20261006_184426.jpg.1f18d8cf0e9a1ecac2d70b86d9059dad.jpg

When I see them out this way I always wonder what the dealer network was like and where they get spares but it always cheers me up to see them. 

Also this has black sills so it's a Cowley car. Even more special. 

  • Like 3
Posted
On 03/10/2026 at 13:08, Metal Guru said:

Edinburgh must be the richest city in the world. Can’t think of anywhere else with a spare suspension bridge just for buses and  Lycra enthusiasts.

And learners…..

Posted
13 hours ago, richardmorris said:

Private eyes listing of archer’s misdemeanours from 1999…

 

IMG_3949.jpeg

IMG_3946.jpeg

IMG_3947.jpeg

IMG_3948.jpeg

Thank you v much. I obviously knew he was dodgy but not that he surely should have been incarcerated many, many more times.

Posted
7 minutes ago, auntiemaryscanary said:

Thank you v much. I obviously knew he was dodgy but not that he surely should have been incarcerated many, many more times.

I think he was just an unlucky (i.e. he got caught) example of a certain-type-of-person back in the Thatcher years. Fine line between businessman and villain sometimes decided by a jury ;-) 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...