What makes you grin? Antidote to grumpy thread

outlaw118

8 hours ago, Metal Guru said:

I’m insinuating you’re a f@cking liar if you say that’s been used just twice.

Maybe once for 9 hours? 

I've had them nearly melt before when chucking some 1970s cushions on one at a friend's house helping his gran clear her garden... Was a very purple flame coming out the top and the bottom half was cherry red! Didn't look too happy the next day when it cooled 🤣

5 hours ago, beko1987 said:

Maybe once for 9 hours? 

I've had them nearly melt before when chucking some 1970s cushions on one at a friend's house helping his gran clear her garden... Was a very purple flame coming out the top and the bottom half was cherry red! Didn't look too happy the next day when it cooled 🤣

Back in the 70s , we burnt a broken swivel chair. It was black vinyl covered over some sort of plastic shell. There was a plume of black smoke like the Springfield tyre dump.

7 hours ago, beko1987 said:

Maybe once for 9 hours? 

A few of us were sitting around my mate John's one for a few hours a couple of summers ago, towards the end of the night the thing just randomly melted and tipped over 😂