What makes you grin? Antidote to grumpy thread

outlaw118

A team of engineers were required to measure the height of a flag pole. They only had a measuring tape, and were getting quite frustrated trying to keep the tape along the pole. A mathematician comes along, removes the pole from the ground and lays it on the ground, measuring it easily. When he leaves, one engineer says to the other: "Just like a mathematician! We need to know the height, and he gives us the length!"

Ran out of petrol today, even though I put a tenner in yesterday and I've done 39 miles since in a golf. I've got a petrol light which came on about 15 miles ago, but went off a few seconds later so I ignored it. Guage was pointing above nothing unless I turned right for a bit.

Finally spluttered to a halt about 400 yards from my mates house and dragged myself there half on fumes and the other half on HYBRID PRIUS WIND FARM NIMBY STARTER MOTOR POWER. I was hoping to just syphon some stuff out of his old bike (premix 2 stroke but I'm not shy) but in the end he was happy enough to run me to the pez bar.

I managed to fit 9 quids in a jerry can though which makes me feel old cos I can remember filling one to the brim to put in a plaggy 90 when I was at school and it being about 3 quid.

Ran out of petrol today, even though I put a tenner in yesterday and I've done 39 miles since in a golf. I've got a petrol light which came on about 15 miles ago, but went off a few seconds later so I ignored it. Guage was pointing above nothing unless I turned right for a bit.

Finally spluttered to a halt about 400 yards from my mates house and dragged myself there half on fumes and the other half on HYBRID PRIUS WIND FARM NIMBY STARTER MOTOR POWER. I was hoping to just syphon some stuff out of his old bike (premix 2 stroke but I'm not shy) but in the end he was happy enough to run me to the pez bar.

:shock: I make that 24.556mpg based on £1.38 per litre.

Mikey and his idiot clunge brigade are dead! (and I got a pissy email from Photobucket for violating their terms of service), but overall - result.

Mikey and his idiot clunge brigade are dead! (and I got a pissy email from Photobucket for violating their terms of service), but overall - result.

:D

Autoshiter of the month award goes to Watanabe.

Ghey 'Member of the Month' sig image please, or it didn't happen. :D

Ghey 'Member of the Month' sig image please, or it didn't happen. :D

bodyspace-member-of-the-month-thenaturalone.jpg

Guest Leonard Hatred

Dead?

[

:shock: I make that 24.556mpg based on £1.38 per litre.

Not bad that.

Yeah actually when you work that out, it's probably about right - I must have been not far off fumes when I topped it up before.

suppose the £25 lambda sensor I've been putting off buying for months wouldn't go amiss. And I need to stop driving like an Iranian policeman too.

Jealous bitch, admittedly I doubt the Pug was the boyfriend's pride and joy but if a bird did that to my favourite trainers or CD she could fuck right off, nevermind a bloody car.

I would be willing to bet she already had.