What makes you grin? Antidote to grumpy thread

outlaw118

13 hours ago, Rovorsche said:

I managed to get elder son to bring his car round for a wheel bearing replacement, its been growling for months and on inspection is proper fucked.

Knowing there are two types of bolts on a Mk2 Focus rear bearing I was hoping it was the later ones, finding this didn't improve my mood.

49785816222_61486df600_z.jpg

But with a bit of a wire brushing, some release spray and a just in case bit of blow lamp action, all four came off cleanly with an impact gun and my only T50 bit.

Living dangerously when there is nowhere to buy another T50 bit.

Focus Pocus lives another time.

Toolstation are doing  buy on line and collect

I managed to get elder son to bring his car round for a wheel bearing replacement, its been growling for months and on inspection is proper fucked.
Knowing there are two types of bolts on a Mk2 Focus rear bearing I was hoping it was the later ones, finding this didn't improve my mood.
49785816222_61486df600_z.jpg
But with a bit of a wire brushing, some release spray and a just in case bit of blow lamp action, all four came off cleanly with an impact gun and my only T50 bit.
Living dangerously when there is nowhere to buy another T50 bit.
Focus Pocus lives another time.

That's the Turin shroud version of T50...

Sent from my BV6000 using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, S2000 said:

Dogs with names of Humans, things like Chas, Dave, Keith etc

My Black Lab is called Steve (Wonder) and the Cat is called Barry (White). Part of the trick is to give them voices of humans to....

makes me chuckle anyway .......

My friends have siamese cats called Derek and Clive, and another had a ginger cat called Trevor.

I had a cockatiel called Mabel. Sadly she died trying to pass an egg. She was feral and it took over a year to tame her, eventually she sat on my shoulder all the time when I was walking around the house.

EBF64CB4-DA3B-42AC-87DE-98CFA764A136.thumb.jpeg.616177960f139af1b6741b9ee97c7821.jpeg

On 4/18/2020 at 7:53 PM, S2000 said:

Dogs with names of Humans, things like Chas, Dave, Keith etc

My Black Lab is called Steve (Wonder) and the Cat is called Barry (White). Part of the trick is to give them voices of humans to....

makes me chuckle anyway .......

Does Skizzer not have a dog called Keith?