What makes you grin? Antidote to grumpy thread

outlaw118

Popped down my mates bodyshop earlier and say this lovely barge

post-4828-0-21927000-1517934848_thumb.jpg

He owned this 25 years ago and the chap who bought it has had it since and wanted him to freshen it up as its been off road for a good few years

Also the long term X19 that was in my spot has gone so fingers crossed in the next week or so my mk1 sierra should be going in

• Like 2

New car parts. Can’t wait to fit them and totally resolve the issue that promoted their purchase

Post pending move to the grumpy thread when they fail to rectify anything

post-20353-0-08055700-1517948416_thumb.jpeg

• Like 3

Quality, yours for £200

Including labour he must be making £800 an hour as I can't see any more than 15 minutes a unit

Saw 3 pallets in half, nail one to the top , screw legs on , remove Epal logo , no time

As the old saying goes, a hipster twat and his money are soon parted.

• Like 1

Hello, I'm a young person.

Unfortunately it is, at least for average people going on a night out.

Seems a lot of girls/women have trowels, spiders and black marker pens on their dressing tables these days.

Matte lipstick is awful too and never flattering, makes you look like you have really wrinkly lips.

If you meet a girl then go to the bar how do you find her again

post-20755-0-52553800-1517950431_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Has anyone got any knowledge of these pinto to rx8 gearbox adaptors? It seems like a great idea given how expensive type-9's are and how many dead rx8's there are.

It's  125 quid for the adaptor and you'd need to buy the box and get custom prop shaft made and there's some fanny around trying to get it to fit but all in all is it going to be that much more expensive

and you get a nice snickety six speed box. WANT,

https://p9cyoplates.co.uk/products/pinto-crossflow-to-rx8

• Like 1

Elon musk is just mental.

He comes up with stupid ideas, chucks money at them ( often other peoples) and is sometimes successful. The battery farm in Australia is just one part of the plan.

I think we will definitely look back and be amazed that someone did that.

Is that really what passes for good makeup , she looks like a thunderbird puppet

$_86.JPG

cheriton_1.jpg

• Like 3

Elon musk is just mental.

The battery farm in Australia is just one part of the plan.

I think we will definitely look back and be amazed that someone did that.

How does that sketch work then, sow a load of PP3 seeds in March and wake up next to 7 acres of 063s in August? I'll have some of that.

How does that sketch work then, sow a load of PP3 seeds in March and wake up next to 7 acres of 063s in August? I'll have some of that.

Pretty much ... Harvesting them is always a challenge ...

In slightly related news I discovered there are some strange people in the world that have never licked a 9v battery.

Did a session on self reflection and there was a study that showed 3/4 of men and 1/4 of women in this study would rather get a shock off a 9v battery rather than spend 15 minutes reflecting on their day.

About 1/3 of the class never had licked a battery...

• Like 3

Has anyone got any knowledge of these pinto to rx8 gearbox adaptors? It seems like a great idea given how expensive type-9's are and how many dead rx8's there are.

It's 125 quid for the adaptor and you'd need to buy the box and get custom prop shaft made and there's some fanny around trying to get it to fit but all in all is it going to be that much more expensive

This guy on Facebook makes those adapters

The pscoplate bod seems to get a lot of complaints,or just takes money off people

post-8026-0-99396800-1517988692_thumb.png

• Like 2

It's 125 quid for the adaptor and you'd need to buy the box and get custom prop shaft made and there's some fanny around trying to get it to fit but all in all is it going to be that much more expensive

The prop is a bit of an arse apparently they are part carbon fibre?

Pretty much ... Harvesting them is always a challenge ...

In slightly related news I discovered there are some strange people in the world that have never licked a 9v battery.

Did a session on self reflection and there was a study that showed 3/4 of men and 1/4 of women in this study would rather get a shock off a 9v battery rather than spend 15 minutes reflecting on their day.

About 1/3 of the class never had licked a battery...

I was telling the Mrs this and it turns out that I am married to a weirdo!

• Like 3

A few years ago I went to a stage rally on fleetwood promenade, I've never seen so much dog shit in all my life, loads of chavs with their trophy dogs shitting everywhere, utter scum

Yes but the chap that runs the ferry that crosses the estuary does doughnuts if you ask him nicely. As in , going round in circles, not cakes...

The prop is a bit of an arse apparently they are part carbon fibre?

I've read if you get a different bigger output shaft seal for the box you can use the original type 9 prop end

Just got invited to go on Judge Rinder! I don't think so, but amusing nonetheless. The 'Free Volvo' video appealed to them apparently.

Had to Google Judge Rinder as had no idea what it is. (See 'what are you watching ' thread)

:-)